A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

And is the iced farmer storage upgraded properly? like right clicking upgrading with snowballs in backpack until the top turns blue?

I guess you have me at a loss here. It does not have a blue top but I've clicked on the snowballs everyway I can see possible and nothing changes. There is no upgrade option and clicking on the snow does nothing

Btw there is no roof over her head. Nearest overhang is two blocks away

No, this method dont work, i have smith hammer and machete blade with leather in inventory, but cant craft machete, it says "you dont have the required recipe".

I know the recipe, i can craft the blade, but can`t make machete. Look at screenshot, i also have a hammer, i tried put it in inventory, on the belt, in the hand, in the workstation... No result((

hmm i see what u mean, i just checked it aswell, and it does not seem to let me craft it either, maybe its a bug or maybe its a skill thing where u have to unlock a certain lvl in a certain skill

I guess you have me at a loss here. It does not have a blue top but I've clicked on the snowballs everyway I can see possible and nothing changes. There is no upgrade option and clicking on the snow does nothing

Btw there is no roof over her head. Nearest overhang is two blocks away

You upgrade the icebox exactly like you do any block. Put snowballs in your backpack. Put a tool like a stoneax in your hand. Aim at the block you want to upgrade, in this case the storagebox. Right click and after a few hits the model changes to having a blue top.

Moon;756284']Manually installed by downloading the master zip from github and copying to my game folder.

Short question : What happen if i enable eac with the mod on? Can i get eac banned or somenthing using it with eac ?

With EAC on you will get a black screen and the game will not load.

We've got another 6 hours in, and we did see rain for a while, though it only lasted 15 minutes or so.

One thing we are noticing, is it looks like we are getting more of that "ten foot reach" from zombies. On occasion, there have been times my wife wasn't close enough to hit them, but they could hit her.

I thought the pumps had reduced that issue... Is there any potential solution for it?

We were lucky enough to spawn near desert, so food hasn't been you bad an issue, since you can always go grab some yucca in a pinch.

We've got another 6 hours in, and we did see rain for a while, though it only lasted 15 minutes or so.

One thing we are noticing, is it looks like we are getting more of that "ten foot reach" from zombies. On occasion, there have been times my wife wasn't close enough to hit them, but they could hit her.

I thought the pumps had reduced that issue... Is there any potential solution for it?

We were lucky enough to spawn near desert, so food hasn't been you bad an issue, since you can always go grab some yucca in a pinch.

Most likely you are experiencing the effect of lag or packetloss, which throws the sync off between client and server. Not much we can do to fix thet. If you want to change the zed hit range, for vanilla zombies, the range is set in the handmaster: <property name="Range" value="1.65" />

Other zeds use different hands, so adjustments would need to be made there as well.

Thank you, but I don't think, that they can help me.

Due to radiated burnt forests begin spawning at ~7000 meters, it's no vanilla rwgmixer.xml problem. I guess, there's another data somewhere, that blocks the rwgmixer.xml rules to take effect.

Due to radiated burnt forests begin spawning at ~7000 meters, it's no vanilla rwgmixer.xml problem. I guess, there's another data somewhere, that blocks the rwgmixer.xml rules to take effect.

If Tin can't help you, you are indeed lost. Only 2 files that you need to look at is rwgmixer and biomes.

How to craft a machete?

I checked the config and you have to complete the "Blade Weapons 4/5" quest to unlock the recipe.

<quest id="Q_WBA4" group_name="Blade Weapons Training" name="Blade Weapons 4/5" subtitle="Sword Master" description="Slice that meat!" icon="ui_game_symbol_knife" repeatable="false" category_key="challenge" offer="Cut.Slash.Pierce." difficulty="hard">

I have no idea how can you obtain the first quest. My guess would be that you need 100 points on the Blade Weapons skill.

Edited by davins (see edit history)

For Newcomers Regarding

Big Bag Mod Support:

"+" (In favor) "-" (Against)

Team:

xyth +

He is a nice guy who is very forthcoming to changes here and there- very helpful to people. This is the guy you will meet here first.

rentechd -

More of a Tech guy. He gave a detailed overview how big inventory ruins game experience and he thinks people will not have fun with it. He fears bigger inventory takes away decision making. He is not planning for a support as FunPimps will come up with bigger inventory size eventually. However he did not say no to perk inventory- a possible feature for the future.

Mortelentus - -

He is worried bigger inventory destroys the need for donkey and survivor helpers. He is a strong supporter against the very basic idea for bigger inventory due to this. The game idea is scavenging not hit & run!

= = = = = = =

Recommendation:

Put a Note in first post BBM is not supported and not planned in near future. It will help notify new people coming here from youtube, Steam and many Forums about this topic.

Thank you everyone for all the feedback and

Big thanks to Starvation team for their patience and opinions.

Or get over yourself quit crying and move on to another mod. I mean seriously.....these people are doing this on their own time. I for one appreciate them doing this.. Don't screw it up for those of us that are ok with the challenge.

If you want mixer help, Tin is the man to ask.

Having an issue with the rolling garage door, i have built a concrete floor framed in the doorway with concrete (all reinforced concrete) tried to place rolling garage door and it keeps telling me, cant place here, block below is not solid. any hints as to what im doing wrong?

Most likely you are experiencing the effect of lag or packetloss, which throws the sync off between client and server. Not much we can do to fix thet. If you want to change the zed hit range, for vanilla zombies, the range is set in the handmaster: <property name="Range" value="1.65" />

Other zeds use different hands, so adjustments would need to be made there as well.

We shouldn't be getting loss from a system on our home network, should we? Everything shows great speeds, and the server system is a top of the line i7 surface pro 4.

Pomoc

Hello, I would like to ask about the Starvation mode as it can be applied to the server with the kamradem we want one smaller start and so we would be interested in the mode we are very interested in. We pay the server at Fakhad.

Hello, I would like to ask about the Starvation mode as it can be applied to the server with the kamradem we want one smaller start and so we would be interested in the mode we are very interested in. We pay the server at Fakhad.

Having an issue with the rolling garage door, i have built a concrete floor framed in the doorway with concrete (all reinforced concrete) tried to place rolling garage door and it keeps telling me, cant place here, block below is not solid. any hints as to what im doing wrong?

This is on the issues list. You can build on dirt, asphalt or stone... I'd suggest putting asphalt for the block you're building on, and the lowest block on each side and try that. You can then replace the blocks as long as you keep the door supported while you're doing it.