[TOOL] The 7D2D SDX Mod Helper Tool

sphereii

Looking for the 7D2D Mod Helper Application, i lost mine. Only have the SDX0.7.2c but want the Helperscreen back .

YAGRPBbl.png

Could ya help ? In your Download in 1st post is the Game-snyc or something.

Sorry for the confusion. The GameSync was the original tool I developed to just download fresh versions of SDX and the game through steam. However, I added more to it over time.

GameSync is the binary name of the 7D2D Mod Helper; it's the same tool.

Sorry for the confusion. The GameSync was the original tool I developed to just download fresh versions of SDX and the game through steam. However, I added more to it over time.

GameSync is the binary name of the 7D2D Mod Helper; it's the same tool.

I doubleclick it , but nothing happens. Do i have it to copy in a specific folder ? Last was on Desktop .

I doubleclick it , but nothing happens. Do i have it to copy in a specific folder ? Last was on Desktop .

Sounds like your OneClick Cache is corrupted (it happens).

To delete the ClickOnce file cache delete the contents of this folder based on the operating system.

Windows XP and Server 2003 - %userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\*.*

Windows Vista and Server 2008 and later - %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\*.*

Deleting these files will clear the information for all installed ClickOnce applications. They will re-install the next time their shortcut or URLs are used.

It's a OneClick application, so it's a shortcut to the program. If nothing opens, it's usually either a corrupted cache, or something is blocking it, like anti-virus, firewall, or the likes.

Got it running, but now i got the message if i clicked on search for new sdx mods, an error.

It Cant be find a save SSL/TLS Channel cant be created or something, sorry for bad english.

Do i have to go back to sdkversion SDX_0.7.0 or stay on SDX0.7.2c ?

Got it running, but now i got the message if i clicked on search for new sdx mods, an error.

It Cant be find a save SSL/TLS Channel cant be created or something, sorry for bad english.

Do i have to go back to sdkversion SDX_0.7.0 or stay on SDX0.7.2c ?

What did you do to resolve the first issue?

What version of windows do you have? the SSL/TLS error is because of a change in GitHUb.

What did you do to resolve the first issue?

What version of windows do you have? the SSL/TLS error is because of a change in GitHUb.

1. Have seen that the defender (think backgroundservice was not running in taskpanel) started pc new.

2. Win 10 Pro 64bit

I pushed a new version which should fix the issue. It may prompt you to install a newer version of .NET framework if you don't have it already installed (4.6.2)

Works Now, Shows All Mods, but i highlight 1 and click download, black little window poped up (thats normal) but nothing is in the mod folder.

Thx anyways, i have all and put it manually into the folder, or do you have a better solution? And other question, i added the "old vehicles and motorbikes" but ingame they dont show up. (hate to see evrextime the old sedan,lol.

Archived