Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Someone call a doctor we have a 3rd degree burn here!

Well, lunch is over, back to work for me. Have fun now that I've stirred the pot a bit :D

SEE! First you take 20 minutes from working on game to post here and now we find out they allow you to have lunch breaks! Next you'll be telling us they let you have time off to sleep or have bathroom breaks.....

Roland you can take a break, your bar won't be moving for a while...

My age is showing? So do my words have less meaning because of my age or because I became a programmer instead of working in the public sector? This isn't about who's tougher, or if people do that all over. It's about standing up politely and saying "stop it, I'm already getting the job done"

How does any of that show age? And honestly, how old do you think I am?

Yeah, I didn't really understand the age comment either. But then again, I'm 52 and play video games way too much so my age probably does show from time to time in these forums. :)

You're right, you need more time alone to help TFP.

BANNED FOR 7 DAY! :)

he thinks to ban me? I, the chosen herald of the kraken, the winner of the guess the age of kinyaajuu, and the other nonsense titles that i would give myself if only i could be bothered?

harumph

aldranon has made his decision; now let him enforce it!

I jumped for joy(okay, not literally. I'm an old man. I could break something.) when I saw you were replacing the system rather than trying to shoehorn fixes into it. I'm not a professional programmer any longer but every time I recall a time I got an assignment to fix an old system instead of replace it, I shudder. It never, EVER, worked exactly the way I wanted when it was done.

Yeah, I didn't really understand the age comment either. But then again, I'm 52 and play video games way too much so my age probably does show from time to time in these forums. :)

Old. Pfft. Why I was almost in kindergarten by the time you were born :D. Seriously though, if I am not mistaken I thought someone mentioned just the other day they were 70... we are still kids on here if that is correct Gnomaana.

Old. Pfft. Why I was almost in kindergarten by the time you were born :D. Seriously though, if I am not mistaken I thought someone mentioned just the other day they were 70... we are still kids on here if that is correct Gnomaana.

This makes me smile. I hope I'm still passionate enough about gaming to still go on forums when I'm 70. :)

This makes me smile. I hope I'm still passionate enough about gaming to still go on forums when I'm 70. :)

Me too...can't wait when I am gaming at 70 to take some time to visit the vacation destination on the moon to try the holodeck with the newly released version of 7 Days to Die Alpha Centauri

you guys really should slow down gun degradation. real guns don't break after a shooting off 10 clips. it's unrealistic and super annoying.

But hey, single-handedly cutting down 20 trees for lumber and building a house in less than a couple hours with nothing but a stone hatchet...totally plausible. ;P

But hey, single-handedly cutting down 20 trees for lumber and building a house in less than a couple hours with nothing but a stone hatchet...totally plausible. ;P

fair point. the "unrealistic" bit doesn't really strengthen the argument one bit. would have been better off with just the "super annoying" bit.

but in my defense i didn't put a bit of thought into any of that and had no intention of presenting an actual argument.

i was just doing a bit.

i do that often.

its a bit of cry for help.

Me too...can't wait when I am gaming at 70 to take some time to visit the vacation destination on the moon to try the holodeck with the newly released version of 7 Days to Die Alpha Centauri

Better watch out for that bug Kinyajuu left in that makes the zombies become sentient and trap you in the holodeck when you should be negotiating that treaty to stop the galaxy from going to war.

That's rather short sighted of you. The more that gets hooked in the closer they are to being ready to be inserted in the game. You don't want them to basically ignore bandits until the day they decide to put them in. That would be a disaster from both their perspective and ours.

Totally understand, and see your point before u even posted. However, if A17 doesnt have bandits we are going to wait another year for them. During that year of waiting I honestly wont care in the slightest bit if the animations are hooked up or not....

Honestly, why do some of you talk so rudely to the folks making a game you like? I honestly don't understand it.

Because most civilians have no Values....Look at the way the world is now.....they think because they have the internet they can talk Crap.(facebook)..you dont think i can't buy a plane ticket and come break their legs.....

people are rude bro.....

and the bottom line is...in real life..they are nothing...they would never say ill things in person.....

thats whats wrong with the world today

im an a$$hole for different reason's (military made me a man)

dont take it personal....i learned to not give a ♥♥♥♥ anymore.....Kids wanna waste their lives in college running up bills or eating Tide pods in the UK..let em do it....

Just thinning out the heard...

you guys are doing great

Totally understand, and see your point before u even posted. However, if A17 doesnt have bandits we are going to wait another year for them. During that year of waiting I honestly wont care in the slightest bit if the animations are hooked up or not....

But you do understand the concept of things having to be worked on before they are completed? They don't just magically appear.

It's like: i don't care in the slightest about what's being developed for A17 until i can play it.

/sarcasm

the bar is a visual representation of the phrase "its done when its done". it isn't meant to give you any information about the release date other than hinting that the devs have decided to put a soft halt on adding any more content to this release and are working on finishing the content that they already started.

Archived