Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

LOL, this can't be serious. A16 may have had some issues, but it was, and still is by far, the most stable, and probably the most fun, version they've come out with so far. If you were serious...I don't even know what to say to that, lol.

You mean it was the easiest version to play so far.....I quit playing the game during A16 by day 7 there was nothing left to do but build and wait for the next horde night.

They are working on the game give them some damn time! Hell I think it is too easy now, I wish they would go back to build 198 of A17 now that was fun!

You mean to say that whether this or that version of the game was better or worse is an entirely subjective thing that should never be claimed as fact? Gasp!

You mean it was the easiest version to play so far.....I quit playing the game during A16 by day 7 there was nothing left to do but build and wait for the next horde night.

They are working on the game give them some damn time! Hell I think it is too easy now, I wish they would go back to build 198 of A17 now that was fun!

Doesn't matter if it was too easy or too hard actually. It gave players freedom to play in ways that most other alphas, before and after, never did. Players were having fun, and if things got stale, they could have their profile wiped, or change things up and play different ways. The simple fact that it was the most stable version in a LONG time, if not ever, is enough to say it absolutely wasn't "****". The server I played on had players on 24/7, 365 up to and after in-game day 5500, if not longer. We came up with all sorts of ways to play that kept people involved and entertained. We still had new players joining and enjoying it with people who had been playing continuously since the first day of A16, pretty much up until the day we wiped for A17. If that doesn't say "not ****", I don't know what does. His opinion of A16 is not at all represented by what I've seen over and over first hand.

Edited by General Lee (see edit history)

When playing coop, that would mean that if you find a single blueprint, all your team gets the mod, which is the main reason why it's consumed, I would think.

So what if they do? Why would this be a problem?

- - - Updated - - -

What if they got rid of the blueprint entirely and instead gave each mod a unique material you need to find in order to craft it? Like for example the helmet light mod needs a mini LCD lightbulb or something. Then it's consumed when you make the mod.

Well it would seem better to do it that way but I still like the idea of having to find Blueprints and learn new things that are not perks for leveling up.

For me, 7D2D feels like an unfinished story of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears":

A16, although zombies acted like zombies, the excitement level was "too cold".

A17, although packed with excitement, "over the top", artificial zombie behavior is "too hot".

I await the end of 7D2D story where it's "Just Right" and the bears eat her for dinner... That's how the story went, right? Of course our Goldilocks is equipped with a tricked out shotgun!

So with A18, the story awaits it's ending and like every good book, I will regret its ending but read it again... with a shotgun nearby. :)

The OP didn't consider 8K to be a large map. He was talking about 16K maps (or larger). Ship five maps like that and you've just added an extra 2Gb to the game - which half the players would probably never use.

(Edit: I guess technically five maps is about 2.5Gb since each 16K map is roughly half a gig. Also, just for reference, the entire 7D2D game is under 8 gigs now.)

(Make it a optional Patch/DLC and i would be fine i guess)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh roland i hope i can post this, that i dont mean it as advertisement is clear i guess. But i dont like it (expensive), sadly i cant explain it better.

https://www.deagostini.com/uk/

Imagine these magazines are like that

Magazines with a important part of the item

Edited by Royal Deluxe (see edit history)

We've degenerated to....porridge?

Hot porridge.

Have you ever had hot porridge poured on you while your undead hands where smashing through concrete to get to your lunch??

I thought so.

A16 was ♥♥♥♥. Stop talking nonsense

A16 RGW was better than the mess we have now..

Mind you, many aspects in A17 are much, much better. But not RGW.

A16 RGW was better than the mess we have now..

Mind you, many aspects in A17 are much, much better. But not RGW.

I am seriously wondering why they bother to change it in first place from a16, when they didn't finish it. They should keep that code. in A16 lot of mods already remove some biome and adjust them through editing they can do that and keep it until they rewrite it. they make a mess of RGW.

But as always, I am waiting for new RW, so I can restart my game.

I am seriously wondering why they bother to change it in first place from a16, when they didn't finish it. They should keep that code. in A16 lot of mods already remove some biome and adjust them through editing they can do that and keep it until they rewrite it. they make a mess of RGW.

But as always, I am waiting for new RW, so I can restart my game.

A17 RWG is very very different to A16

(Pregenerated highmap and more changes reduce falling vehicles and allow Quests as example)

Edited by Royal Deluxe (see edit history)

Advertisement bot.

The next mod will take care of it

I was wondering what type a mod did someone make for this game lol.. but realised it was fake etc when i seen it in every section lol dang i really needed more robux dollars... can we spend em in shops or what not.. lol

Whats with the roblox generator crap on every thread inc console section

Yeah that's me.

Speaking about stallions, that reminds me of my next advertisement here on the forum; wanna buy some blue pills?? :D

Yeah that's me.

Speaking about stallions, that reminds me of my next advertisement here on the forum; wanna buy some blue pills?? :D

I was born this way lol i dont need pills :-D

• Like 1

Yeah that's me.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c654bbe47485a4d6f960f49

btw, you want your

Garry the Granite,....gravel

back ?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

btw, you want your

Garry the Granite,....gravel

back ?

giphy.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GARRRYYYY!!

What did you do?!?

HE WAS WAY TO YOUNG TO.. uhm.. BE REDUCED IN SIZE!

Just know that I have a particular set of skills. Skills I've acquired and perfected over a long career.

Skills which will be completely useless in this situation.

I will probably not find you, and hence you will not be killed!

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GARRRYYYY!!

What did you do?!?

HE WAS WAY TO YOUNG TO.. uhm.. BE REDUCED IN SIZE!

Just know that I have a particular set of skills. Skills I've acquired and perfected over a long career.

Skills which will be completely useless in this situation.

I will probably not find you, and hence you will not be killed!

Worry not, little Garries are gonna spread around now and revenge somehow.

Its not like we don't want to support large or infinite maps, but lets be realistic. A very high quality high performing map beats an infinite or very large and ugly slow performing map. I prefer smaller maps because it takes hours of real time to meet up with your friends or hours between frags which is boring for pvp.

Hours? Really? #FakeNews

Hours? Really? #FakeNews

Well for some player i guess thats true

"Hey i started NW where are you ?"

"I am in the SE"

"ok lets meet"

2 Hours later

"Hey i arrived in NE, where are you"

"SW"