Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

My 7D2D settings: 1440p, high everything.

My Comp: 7700k oc to 4.8, 960 evo, 1080ti, 32gb @ 3000

Runs: 50-70fps near cities, in most pois -- outdoors varies between 60 and 120 FPS. So, there ya have it. $3k+ PC.

If this is your specs i think someone robbed you. :(

It's a matter of history, bub. But by all means live in denial.

Your suggestion is untenable to be clear on my side.

With all due respect, Rolland, you are not a developer on this game. Back when some of the XML was still being applied when playing on a server, the XML was in a much different state than it's in now. Hell, I can't even get the current XML to show me data like current skill points available without the entire HUD crashing in single player. Until an actual developer tells me that these four files could still somehow be "hacked" to display unfair data, I'm going to keep campaigning for this change.

With all due respect, Rolland, you are not a developer on this game. Back when some of the XML was still being applied when playing on a server, the XML was in a much different state than it's in now. Hell, I can't even get the current XML to show me data like current skill points available without the entire HUD crashing in single player. Until an actual developer tells me that these four files could still somehow be "hacked" to display unfair data, I'm going to keep campaigning for this change.

Good for you. Fight the fight! :)

Roland, can you give us any idea when/if we'll see another experimental? Early week, late week, not till afyervtge holidays, any general idea would be fine. That way we can let people who play or our server a heads up that another wipe is imminent.

You should get another experimental. Devs want you all to test the new progression without level gates before the game goes stable. When will it happen? Impossible to say. I thought the current build was going to drop last Monday but it ended up not dropping until Wednesday. To many variables to be able to predict when it will drop.

If this is your specs i think someone robbed you. :(

I must agree.

8700k all 6 cores run at 5.0 all the time.

Gtx 1080 TI Duke Not overclocked.

32 gig 2666 ram OC to 2900 can

I run close to 100 fps stable in POI's I A17 very few drops below 80 even on horde night. With 64 spawn

And I have u der 2k into the system. Snaged me 2 1080TI for under 600 a pop few weeks before the rtx launch.. best thing I did. Hell even the ram prices are higher then when I bought. And cpu. So ya. I bought at the right time. But still if you spent 3k well me it was a prebuilt you ordered custom at least.

I'm sorry Rico if you took my tone to be mean-spirited. My answer to your original query was sincere. I truly don't think they will allow for client side files to ever supersede server side files in any capacity. That was the point of the youtube.

Any chance we could get a Perk RESET quest like in World of Warcraft? something expensive like 10,000 coins, other mats, etc. boss fight blah blah blah… get perks reset but keep level? :)

I would say no but I would've said no to a raised level cap that allowed you to get everything right up until they made the decision to do it-- so who can say?

Sometimes impossible dreams come true if you keep reaching for them... ;)

This has probably been brought up so don't kill me for repeating it.

Will sorting of inventory ever be put into game? A-Z? Material, weapon, food?

There is sorting of inv now. Click the bag at top left of inv box. Not sure how it sorts but it does. Works in chests too.

Archived