Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Also, this might sound weird, but ... can we have a way to switch from left handed primary punches to right handed? That left handed madness is for lefties. My brain doesn't cope with that haha. Running smooth thus far though!

No, it makes sense - the left punch is a jab with the right punch (power) being a cross.

Generating a random world map takes time. Once its generated it loads faster.

I know, I was just surprised, because it took much longer than in A16. Nothing bad about it, just noticed it. I love how you made the new game setup and the main menu UI :)

I know, I was just surprised, because it took much longer than in A16. Nothing bad about it, just noticed it. I love how you made the new game setup and the main menu UI :)

this process is what "helps" to reduce "some" server lag spikes as it doesnt have to keep reloading certain things now. every little nit helps.

What is with the limited stamina and health?And also,can't loot any zombies(they are non-interactive after they die and their corpses disappear).

Playing on Navezgame

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

zombies will rarely drop a bag IF they have good loot. its a small chance and when you see a bag it will have something better than an empty can. this is a new feature and has been argued to death here in the forums. it didnt take long for me to get used to it but i prefer it this way... loot is abundant everywhere else and this does help with performance.. and every little bit helps.

now i just kill'm and move on to the next on to the next one unless i see a bag drop.

What is with the limited stamina and health?And also,can't loot any zombies(they are non-interactive after they die and their corpses disappear).

Playing on Navezgame

They are no longer lootable. They will drop a bag if they had loot when you killed them.

Normally, I ignore the release notes for updates, but this build has changed a lot of things.

Ok,then what is happening to the stamina and health bars?They are shrinking,the max ammounts become smaller.And how to get them to 100 again?

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

as your health and stamina go down, you must find good food and water to replenish its a combination of both... grab some medications too if you find them... but bad food and simply munching corn or blueberries and plain water wont raise them back up. that will keep you from dieing but you do have to have good food.

check out the perks for health and see some good things there that will help you.

it is now all about survival :) hope this helps

Got to the Journey to Settlement mission, trader not marked on map. Is this a bug, or working as expected?

I had the same glitch on my first try. I know it was a issue with the previous build. Not sure if it was fixed. Haven’t been able to find fix list for current build.

Archived