Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

You know people can get mad if they want to. You can tell them to shut up, make their own game.... but I'm sure ALL of you here is tired of waiting for the release because its getting ridiculous long. And honestly release a Monday??? Seriously, while people are at work, school... I think thats not too cool to do that. Its like saying gamers have no life. That just my though.

Its an awesome game thats why people complain.

@ TFP I know it sucks for the rest of us with a head on our shoulders, but I kinda want you guys to be tight lipped from now on and just release stuff when it's ready with no warning. Cut yourself off from the community. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. but atleast it would show all these self-entitled people what a gaming company is ussually like..... Honestly.... talk about biting the hand that feeds you. I have NEVER seen this kind of contact with the community like you guys do. I hope all these negative word-warriors don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Some points to consider...

They said 11/19, they also said "later in the afternoon." We see that Joel is posting from CST which is UTC-6:00:00. We also see that they say "give or take a few hours," since it isn't out, we must assume add a few hours. We also see them stating at about 5pm (CST).

It is 4:49pm CST now -- ergo they are not yet late at all, even if it goes out at 8-9pm CST they aren't late... since they said give or take a few hours...

As for those complaining, and those complaining about complaining, understand that time is relative...

the rumor was always 8PM CT lol think it adds up

Some points to consider...

They said 11/19, they also said "later in the afternoon." We see that Joel is posting from CST which is UTC-6:00:00. We also see that they say "give or take a few hours," since it isn't out, we must assume add a few hours. We also see them stating at about 5pm (CST).

It is 4:49pm CST now -- ergo they are not yet late at all, even if it goes out at 8-9pm CST they aren't late... since they said give or take a few hours...

As for those complaining, and those complaining about complaining, understand that time is relative...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a message from the devs...

Archived