Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I am also programmer. Senior level!

I am never mentioning dedline, thinking that maybe after it will be work done. Dedline is dedline. You can finish it faster, but never later! To be honest it wouldn't be first time, when Fun Pimps have let us down!

Also when date and times are mentioned, people always watching for it. It is in human nature. That's why you finish work before it or if you think, that it can\t be done in time, say early that you need more time. It's not normal to say in dedline date sorry, that work wouldn't be done!!!

Good programmer never does things like that!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am never mentioning dedline, thinking that maybe after it will be work done. Dedline is dedline. You can finish it faster, but never later! To be honest it wouldn't be first time, when Fun Pimps have let us down!

Also when date and times are mentioned, people always watching for it. It is in human nature. That's why you finish work before it or if you think, that it can\t be done in time, say early that you need more time. It's not normal to say in dedline date sorry, that work wouldn't be done!!!

Unless you run said company, then you can either not give a deadline or be late or decide that the deadline needs to be extended to make things better. To miss a deadline because of laziness, big no, but if it's to make a better product to make people happy, then sure, long as top dog says it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you run said company, then you can either not give a deadline or be late or decide that the deadline needs to be extended to make things better. To miss a deadline because of laziness, big no, but if it's to make a better product to make people happy, then sure, long as top dog says it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

That's great that you do that, but in this instance it's better to have it late and working properly than early and buggy as hell. The date and time were mentioned with saying give or take a few hours it's barely been one hour over.

That's great that you do that, but in this instance it's better to have it late and working properly than early and buggy as hell. The date and time were mentioned with saying give or take a few hours it's barely been one hour over.

So to everyone freaking because the game isnt out, WELCOME TO 7D2D. The game has a cult following (im one of them) and no major money backing them. They are slow, at times have to undo half of what they did in the previous updates, and Joel gets all his realease info from squirrels that live in his beard.

So everyone FANBOI'ing for TFP, SHUT UP. THIS UP DATE HAS TAKEN DONKEYS YEARS! It needs to be said, it needs to be known that even though we love the title, this development cycle is NOT copacetic.

For all of you saying "dont like it go make your own game", my advice to you is go back to licking windows and leave the forums to the big boys and girls <------#2018NOGENDERGAP

I am going to sit here and wait because and only because I have a gaming community that is eager to play. SOOO, I will wait frustrated to the point of not caring and all the dumb comments I see from hear on out are gonna get my salt dumped on'em with an end loader.

Just lets all sit here and be cool, and be pissed about still sitting here for over a year, but be coool.

can u fianlly give it people are giving up on you...

why reward the weak? you are all spoiled by the mainstream gaming industry who by the time they announce a game release, the game is already done and has been for some time. TFP are not a mainstream company and are not releasing a done game. We are all long term beta testers. You are all crying that you are not getting what you want when you want it and blaming TFP for your inability to wait. Then you blame them again that people are leaving and want them reward those people for there ridiculous ultimatum. Reward my tantrum or I will go some where leave. Grow up or leave.

- - - Updated - - -

You are right...Dedline is dedline and deadline is deadline and for me now it is bedtime... :D It is still in alpha, so we cannot blame them (wait... alpha for how many years? Damn, it was nice to play A9 with old crafting system...)

Surprised this thread hasn't been locked or certain people muted yet.

Said people would be the first to complain if the game had show stopping bugs.

I'll wait like I always have. I know A17 is worth the wait, waited this long, what's a few more hours / days.

this is why they were so skeptical about mentioning a release date. Hopefully they still continue to do so, though, at least an estimated day as they did this time. Id prefer having to wait 5-12 more hrs knowing it could be coming soon, then simply not log on for a couple weeks to find out its been out for a while.

Archived