Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Love the selective memory:

"+or- a few hours"

well that is misleading as hell, since when has anyone ever gotten the -hours unless it was about paychecks? if it was -hours, he is very late

plus, not ignorant, must give him a hard time for doing something he said he would never ever do again... which he has said he would never do before every alpha since A9. which was to give a time, even with a + or a -

well that is misleading as hell, since when has anyone ever gotten the -hours unless it was about paychecks? if it was -hours, he is very late

there was no misleading, you were reading what you wanted to read xD relax, it'll be done when it's done

To keep you all entertained in these strained hours, and given the undoubted levels of class and sophistication evident in this hallowed forum, here's some poetry:

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,

Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—

Only this and nothing more.”

there was no misleading, you were reading what you wanted to read xD relax, it'll be done when it's done

I am also programmer. Senior level!

I am never mentioning dedline, thinking that maybe after it will be work done. Dedline is dedline. You can finish it faster, but never later! To be honest it wouldn't be first time, when Fun Pimps have let us down!

Also when date and times are mentioned, people always watching for it. It is in human nature. That's why you finish work before it or if you think, that it can\t be done in time, say early that you need more time. It's not normal to say in dedline date sorry, that work wouldn't be done!!!

Good programmer never does things like that!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am never mentioning dedline, thinking that maybe after it will be work done. Dedline is dedline. You can finish it faster, but never later! To be honest it wouldn't be first time, when Fun Pimps have let us down!

Also when date and times are mentioned, people always watching for it. It is in human nature. That's why you finish work before it or if you think, that it can\t be done in time, say early that you need more time. It's not normal to say in dedline date sorry, that work wouldn't be done!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You're amazing. Can i touch you?

Cheers

Archived