Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Does Chicken Fried Steak Homemade mash potatos smothered in country gravy with fresh corn on the cob count as a snack?

Ill tell you as soon as I get there :)

- - - Updated - - -

Does Chicken Fried Steak Homemade mash potatos smothered in country gravy with fresh corn on the cob count as a snack?

Ill tell you as soon as I get there :)

Yeh I have a vanilla game where any updates etc occur. And I have several 7dtd games that I mod like one be prefabbing. One be modded that i play etc etc each named different. But me playing 7dtd again all depends if I can still mod my back pack.

hey buddy - i loved ur bandits-MOD (bliknblink)

Last Record Update: about a minute ago

wait what?? Do you have it already? I'm sitting here checking the steam beta tab every 2 minutes....

- - - Updated - - -

Last Record Update: about a minute ago

wait what?? Do you have it already? I'm sitting here checking the steam beta tab every 2 minutes....

Guys, you will love A17.

I played three nights in a row with DianddraD (she streamed on both YouTube and Twitch). It was amazing! So much fun discovering all the new things, and so much we still haven't seen. And getting wrecked many times! :)

Thank you Madmole and all of TFP for the hard work. This is the best Alpha ever (I started with A10).

Congrats on a job Very Well Done!

Archived