Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

PLEASE let us make music and atmosphere music we can make by trigger or i will continue to haunt this thread until I am banned lol :) .

Are you suggesting A17 is further delayed while TFP add custom music? Never mind banned, around here you might get lynched.

Edited by Crater Creator
quote was edited (see edit history)
  • Replies 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roland

• Aldranon

• The Gronk

• Guppycur

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

agreed

I just edited the xml to fix the drawbridge. No idea why they changed it. (blocks.xml changed onlysimplerotations to false, and it's back to normal)

Posted Images

I can already imagine Prime's response...

Guys the train was just how I was feeling. Yesterday I was able to get on a server with the testers to try out some random gen multiplayer-- even Prime and Madmole showed up for a bit. For the most part my experience was stellar. There was a weird visual glitch with the ragdolling the first time a zombie goes down but nothing gamebreaking. With about seven or eight of us on I thought it ran great. Of course, I live in California and the server was based in Oregon so I was golden. Some of the guys farther away were not having as good an experience.

It's close. I still can't say "Definitely Not November" but I can say that it is looking for sure like Madmole's estimate that it would release before the end of this year is still on target. He told me yesterday when I was talking about all of you that he can't wait for you to get it. Rick told me that they will be having a meeting this afternoon and then he'll be able to tell me a date I can tell the streamers to be prepared for.

this is so.." the check is in the mail." ..I had a different wording, but this was more politically correct... All i can say is, "its getting stale."

Sure, it could be done, but I don't how long it would take or if we would want to do it.

I really don't get how people enjoy inventory management as is, much less adding more tedium to it. Personally I hate dealing with it at all, and while I'll try a17 unmodded, I'm fairly certain I'm still going to end up at least modding all the max stack sizes back up to 30,000.

You guys should have recorded a video to be released along side the streamers. I'd love to watch a dev LP more than a streamers LP

The testers will be live streaming, at the same time the other guys do

- - - Updated - - -

Give us something, video, info.. all you can give to us please :frusty:

we will release a blooper video after A17 release :)

I really don't get how people enjoy inventory management as is, much less adding more tedium to it. Personally I hate dealing with it at all, and while I'll try a17 unmodded, I'm fairly certain I'm still going to end up at least modding all the max stack sizes back up to 30,000.

I don't think it is necessarily about enjoying inventory management. I enjoy the strategy when scavenging and the pain of finding something I want, but have a full inventory so have to get rid of something I want just a little less. The struggle is real and I think that is the intention... and I appreciate that for what it is.

Now, I would care less if they increased the stacks in storage crates to 30,000... I don't struggle with inventory space at base so there isn't much of a challenge there... just make another damn crate.

Yea I don't follow anyone on there. I followed the bearded guys for a while then it got boring. Kind of like watching the same episode of law and order every day for a year. lol. We need this update.

Need is a over statement. You need food water and air. You want this update. Thr game is great as it and if it waa gold right now ibwould be happy. But i am very excited for an update.

hitman 2 released today, gonna go get some stealth kills while I wait.

patience us a virtue, I never claimed to be virtuous.

Fallout 76 comes out tomorrow as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Need is a over statement. You need food water and air. You want this update. Thr game is great as it and if it waa gold right now ibwould be happy. But i am very excited for an update.

Good thing you are not everyone.

I agree with both sides in a slightly different way. WE don't NEED the update - the game needs an update. So much potential with this game! I also agree the game is already great. After a hiatus, I'm back to playing 7DTD and still loving it. I'm working on my best build yet... too bad I'll have to redo it soon, but I'm happy to do so for the update!