1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Are you sure? )

- - - Updated - - -

Is this what do you need there?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?84850-Calling-All-Streamers

Yea I don't follow anyone on there. I followed the bearded guys for a while then it got boring. Kind of like watching the same episode of law and order every day for a year. lol. We need this update.

Yea I don't follow anyone on there. I followed the bearded guys for a while then it got boring. Kind of like watching the same episode of law and order every day for a year. lol. We need this update.

Need is a over statement. You need food water and air. You want this update. Thr game is great as it and if it waa gold right now ibwould be happy. But i am very excited for an update.

hitman 2 released today, gonna go get some stealth kills while I wait.

patience us a virtue, I never claimed to be virtuous.

Fallout 76 comes out tomorrow as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Need is a over statement. You need food water and air. You want this update. Thr game is great as it and if it waa gold right now ibwould be happy. But i am very excited for an update.

Good thing you are not everyone.

I agree with both sides in a slightly different way. WE don't NEED the update - the game needs an update. So much potential with this game! I also agree the game is already great. After a hiatus, I'm back to playing 7DTD and still loving it. I'm working on my best build yet... too bad I'll have to redo it soon, but I'm happy to do so for the update!

Overkill's The Walking Dead is out and pretty good. It uses the "color determines mod slots" mechanic and it really works for that genre. Not convinced it's the best for an open world survival game but the proof will be in the pudding.

I bought that and haven't tried it yet lol. Been playing extinction lately. So many damn games to play.

Archived