Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I missed that.. Flattened MM's fort?!! where, what, when?

Someone copied MM's Day 8 fort (was it his twitter or here? I don't remember) and it was completely destroyed, I think one wall was left if memory serves.

It looked to be made of wood, at least wood bits were all that was left.

Snowpiercer confirmed for A17? Oh boy!

It's deeper than it looks, the film is a metaphor for enlightenment. The journey through the train is the journey towards Godhead.

I like it but I have a soft spot for sci fi b-movies.

I enjoyed it pretty well, but I think I'm also like Gronk in my enjoyment of sci-fi b-movies.

Hey Roland just a reminder from the "Official Forum Rules and Guidelines"

"Trolling

Do not troll the forums and or it's users. Simple as that. Doing so will get you into trouble" :bolt:

I think this whole thing is my fault. I didn't notice the date of MM's tweet (nor that it was a reply to somebody else). My internet kept timing out when trying to access the forums (and only the forums), so a series of events made me wonder whether they were announcing that streamers were getting it. I think the train is just Trolland feeding into what I accidentally started.

There's nothing to see here, people. Move along.

A person who likes classical music runs into the risen body of Mozart. He is very surprised that not also is Mozart not attacking but can talk. So he asks him if he is still making music.

Mozart answered yes.

"Really?" Then asked, "What are you composing?"

Mozart turns to him and says. "No, not composing, decomposing."

I think this whole thing is my fault. I didn't notice the date of MM's tweet (nor that it was a reply to somebody else).... I think the train is just Trolland feeding into what I accidentally started.

There's nothing to see here, people. Move along.

You are NOT accountable for Rolands actions! ;)

Ah yeah you're right, that's the official nomenclature. Within our company we write it as mili-Ampere :p

I seeee :) thats cool .

Man, we should name this Alpha with a human name like a huricanes.. Like "the one that took too many time , but at all it was worth it" in one name. The Long Wait still goes on tho.

I seeee :) thats cool .

Man, we should name this Alpha with a human name like a huricanes.. Like "the one that took too many time , but at all it was worth it" in one name. The Long Wait still goes on tho.

Well, since it's the 17th Alpha it should have a name beginning with a Q (the 17th letter of the alphabet). That doesn't give us that many to choose from...

A person who likes classical music runs into the risen body of Mozart. He is very surprised that not also is Mozart not attacking but can talk. So he asks him if he is still making music.

Mozart answered yes.

"Really?" Then asked, "What are you composing?"

Mozart turns to him and says. "No, not composing, decomposing."

He's here all week folks!!

Try the veal!

If you really want, you could pick up the vehicle and it'd just take up 1 slot, and lock X amount.. maybe Pimps should design a Tetris Inventory, like in Deus Ex.. ;x

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25339[/ATTACH]

I LOVE THIS IDEA. I was thinking the same thing a couple of days ago. Faatal give us your verdict! is it possible?

- - - Updated - - -

they cant release the kraken they need to feed it first so it grows big and strong and becomes tasty for us ;P

Okay, i'll prepare my eating XXXL size pants!

Roland, being a moderator, might sometimes think he is Above The Law and that makes some regular members go all Out For Justice. In fact sometimes Roland is practically Under Siege but he is very Hard To Kill.

Yes! And (st)even though we have been waiting (seag)all year for A17 he continues to troll us!

(Aiki)do-n't know why he does it!!

Roland, being a moderator, might sometimes think he is Above The Law and that makes some regular members go all Out For Justice. In fact sometimes Roland is practically Under Siege but he is very Hard To Kill.

lol... out for justice.

Sometimes members have a hard time understanding when you are teasing :D

Archived