Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Aside from not being able to see spoilers, rep someone or pm someone, the mobile version of the web site works well imo. I use it 99% of the time these days, and "Show desktop site" for the other 1%.

I'm not sure who hired IG to write the port, I suspect Telltale.

So DeV calling me angory ibget it. But people are so retarded they can not understand the Devs flat saying No No dates to be given itbwill come when it cones they are so dam entitled they think theybhave the "right" there words not mine to knowbwhats going on how long when what time of the dayball the devs wipe there @$$.

They nees to move out of mommys basement get a dam job and learn life is not what they want nor they wish.. Im sorry but im suck and tired of all the entitled little Fwads thinking they rule the worl fourm and or everyones life.

Sir or maam ( DeV) its not angory. Its simple the fustraction of dealing with entitled selfish ♥♥♥♥heads and the lack of coffee to deal with it 24/7.

No one at all have a "right" to be mad aboult a video game.

Are people sure. Is the game they bought playable yes console is very pkayable i started there it is also sold as it finished game no updates needed like anygame on consoles. So mute point.

On pc we bought a pre aphla game updates will come. Or they could go away all togeather and we have zerobright to bitch aa we bought an unfiniahed game. TFP couldbup and closebthere doors and you have zero "Right" to be upset you gotb100% what you payed for.

In short Suck it up buttercup ♥♥♥♥ will come when iy is done no sooner. Alao said ahit will have bugs and will be fixed when theybfix it not before.

In shorter short. Shut the hell up dont be a whinny Bi***

Dude, you know you're hitting "b" instead of the space bar (a lot) right? lol

Madmole has said (again) that he would eat his beard if it didn't come out before the end of the year. I am also very confident it will be out before the end of the year.

They are putting out 1-2 builds daily now which means they are killing lots of bugs and finishing up features and then getting those changes in the hands of the testers. It is close.

Does that constitute a promise? Not at all. Who can say whether something goes horribly wrong and it gets delayed? Nobody can foresee that. But barring any kind of unforeseeable catastrophe, people who purchase this game during the winter sale will be able to play Alpha 17.

Are we talking about a17-E or stable?

You know what has 2 thumbs and would enjoy either? This guy right here.

(I am pointing at myself with both thumbs. I am just too lazy to google a pic of it)

So DeV calling me angory ibget it. But people are so retarded they can not understand the Devs flat saying No No dates to be given itbwill come when it cones they are so dam entitled they think theybhave the "right" there words not mine to knowbwhats going on how long when what time of the dayball the devs wipe there @$$.

They nees to move out of mommys basement get a dam job and learn life is not what they want nor they wish.. Im sorry but im suck and tired of all the entitled little Fwads thinking they rule the worl fourm and or everyones life.

Sir or maam ( DeV) its not angory. Its simple the fustraction of dealing with entitled selfish ♥♥♥♥heads and the lack of coffee to deal with it 24/7.

Well, it was nice having you on the Forums. Look us up if/when you are allowed back on.

Lol oh how married life has changed you...

...how were the states?

Hehe yeah my wife keeps telling me to behave myself.. :)

Trip was very nice! Thankfully not much interference from the hurricanes.. didn't go that far south to be honest.

Still.. The stereotype is true; everything is bigger over there :)

Hehe yeah my wife keeps telling me to behave myself.. :)

Trip was very nice! Thankfully not much interference from the hurricanes.. didn't go that far south to be honest.

Still.. The stereotype is true; everything is bigger over there :)

That's what you wish she said...

Edit: On second thought I don't think you would....that would mean things were smaller when you got home...

We're talking about buildings, boulders and such right :)

SPEAK IT YODA!

Tell us what anger leads to!

I'm not gonna make a joke about politics here, so I'll go with.. uh.. Speeding tickets?

- - - Updated - - -

That's what you wish she said...

Edit: On second thought I don't think you would....that would mean things were smaller when you got home...

LOL xD Yeah we were talking about rocks of course..

- - - Updated - - -

Um, yeah. They once gave dates, they didn't make them because of things popping up or even maybe a week late, and they will and did end of getting people like you, pissed at everything. So either they do or don't, they're still going to get people that are pissed no matter what they do. They're in a catch-22 and will never be out of it. If I was in that situation, I'd do what they are doing. Just say soon, and focus on developing instead of dealing with people like you...

I'm not gonna make a joke about politics here, so I'll go with.. uh.. Speeding tickets?

Speeding tickets?! Did you not get the reference? Even after I gave you who said it?!

Fear leads to anger

Anger leads to hate

Hate leads to suffering.....

Maybe I am just.....naw I am a geek. :):p

There's a lot of haters on there. And funny that majority of them are people complaining about console when TFP doesn't even work on it, and yet everyone is taking it out on them. I feel bad for them.

But looking forward to having more objects to loot, never can have enough, lol

I mean the fun pimps are the only people to complain to so it’s not surprising. Tell tale is gone and iron galaxy is done with it as far as we know. All anyone knows is what the fun pimps said. And that is that they will work on all platforms that they can. Vague but all we got.

Speeding tickets?! Did you not get the reference? Even after I gave you who said it?!

Fear leads to anger

Anger leads to hate

Hate leads to suffering.....

Maybe I am just.....naw I am a geek. :):p

Sorry, not a fan of the series. Didn't get the reference ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt think i would notice the excellent lighting in that picture, did you!!

#completelynewgame

I mean the fun pimps are the only people to complain to so it’s not surprising. Tell tale is gone and iron galaxy is done with it as far as we know. All anyone knows is what the fun pimps said. And that is that they will work on all platforms that they can. Vague but all we got.

Yepp, thing is, they only work on PC, so technically they are already doing that since no one on TFP can port it on their own, lol. So that's all they can do, unless they get someone outside of TFP to do it, so it seems like going the extra mile to get it to as many as they can. And now, if Iron Galaxy is done, and no one else wants it, not like TFP can do anything about it short of hiring their own people. Now I can get behind that, but probably only once it's either Gold or actually a bit into Beta. They can't be having to worry about all the rest atm. I'd even say that if I was on console only, but I liked the game so much I got it for PC, too. Though I have 2 PC copies and 1 PS4 copy all for less than 1 normal price, lol.

Agreed I came from PS4 to pc and it’s tuff to go back.

Not that bad i have friends that dont have pc and inplay there just as much as i do on pc. Friends make the game better. And atm the console game is very playable and fun.

Not that bad i have friends that dont have pc and inplay there just as much as i do on pc. Friends make the game better. And atm the console game is very playable and fun.

For me, it seems like console is more for couch gaming for me, PC is all the rest. Although, I've turned a room into an office with extra desks, just so when friends come over, we can set up their computers for LAN parties, lol.

Agreed I came from PS4 to pc and it’s tuff to go back.

For me, it seems like console is more for couch gaming for me, PC is all the rest. Although, I've turned a room into an office with extra desks, just so when friends come over, we can set up their computers for LAN parties, lol.

Very nice and i agree i play all my Black ops zombies on console honestly. I enjoy it more on console for some retarded reason

Very nice and i agree i play all my Black ops zombies on console honestly. I enjoy it more on console for some retarded reason

Same I hardly play pc games just a few I mainly game on PS4 due to everyone I play with is on there

Archived