Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Hell yes. The visual at night would be priceless! I can see that on the opening screen of 7D2D gold.

Besides melee'ing everything...flaming arrows are my favorite thing to use on horde nights...love shooting long shots and watching the zombies burn...and the light trail as you fire them into the distance! Everyone should try it sometime ;)

Besides melee'ing everything...flaming arrows are my favorite thing to use on horde nights...love shooting long shots and watching the zombies burn...and the light trail as you fire them into the distance! Everyone should try it sometime ;)

I love exploding arrows more, Flaming are good for that effect you mention, but seeing leg less zombie flying with explosion is different sighting ..

Oh, you're sweet talking TFP's again. Mmmm Mmmm! Heck, I'd make auto turrets, just to see the "Pyroclastic flow" of incendiary destruction!

I'd be pounding the screenshot key like will I do the F5 key 10 minutes before A17 drops! :D

watch out or devegnal will really blow his rocks!

but seriously, pouring a stream of sparks into them on horde night would subduct my plates towards liquid magma i dont mind admitting...

watch out or devegnal will really blow his rocks!

but seriously, pouring a stream of sparks into them on horde night would subduct my plates towards liquid magma i dont mind admitting...

It looks wundertastic! Currently we're playing War of the walkers mod and we put a "dual doorbell" feature on the castle facing the bridge :victorious:

ed. But yeah, incendiaries with tracers would look cooooool...

Happy Birthday Roland!

-A

Yes, Happy Birthday Roland. And that wish will stand even if this is just a hoax and your birthday is in July.

Oh no, why did I say the J-word? :crushed:

:smile-new:

lol I thought so too so I checked his profile which says Oct 24th...but could still be him trolling. Will check it again later to see if it says Nov. xx :)

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it would be nice if getting out of the gyrocopter required something more than just a single interact button press. Perhaps a UI button press, or a double-press of the interact button to get out. It would just suck accidentally jumping out of your gyrocopter to your death by mistake.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it would be nice if getting out of the gyrocopter required something more than just a single interact button press. Perhaps a UI button press, or a double-press of the interact button to get out. It would just suck accidentally jumping out of your gyrocopter to your death by mistake.

That's a feature! Just like any pilot, you have to pay attention when you're flying, or bad things happen!

;-)

Archived