Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

If this game existed I would play the ♥♥♥♥ out of it. I wouldn't call it an Uzi, I'd call it my angry mob baaaaaa launcher

It would be a Baaaaaaazooka.

You mean to tell me that there are no plans to go prone?

I've seen players go prone all the time.

@Faatal, I would like to contribute an idea so that the bodies of the zombies look better when they disappear, what if the zombies evaporate or vanish? with an effect similar to the photo? It will not be a very difficult task, right?desvanecer_i_by_bull7.jpg.b130cdfddef3bb1586ef33a7f2e82044.jpg

Tarew MArr here for around 14 years and a GM for 7 years on the server. But that was then sad to see a game really die IMO EQ has died.

Looks like a small fire with some unburnt ash and coals still smoldering.

Emarr for the first 3 years at release , then Povar on and off ever since...until Gamebreak bought it and lied to everyone and did all in their power to ruin it...when that new "classic progression" server came out a couple years ago , it was full of people...30+ instances of east commons with everyone trading and selling...was like playing in the old days...then they decided to ignore everyones vote and the reason the server was created and speed up content release to appease the few locust guilds that tried to burn thru everything as fast as possible...server emptied fast and never recovered...haven't logged back in , in about 2 years now...

Emarr for the first 3 years at release , then Povar on and off ever since...until Gamebreak bought it and lied to everyone and did all in their power to ruin it...when that new "classic progression" server came out a couple years ago , it was full of people...30+ instances of east commons with everyone trading and selling...was like playing in the old days...then they decided to ignore everyones vote and the reason the server was created and speed up content release to appease the few locust guilds that tried to burn thru everything as fast as possible...server emptied fast and never recovered...haven't logged back in , in about 2 years now...

WOW EQ lasted a long time... i played on Quellious in vanilla and ended up quitting during luclin. It was a very entertaining game. I thoroughly enjoyed the game

You’re playing an unfinished game. The zombies are going to pop out of existence for 17.0 for sure. So prepare yourself to deal with it. :)

A long as they absolutely, positively don't pop into existence in front of me, I'm good.

Should make a pile of dirt rise from the ground, that'd blend with the environment, then they'd rise out of it like mummies coming out of coffins.. or something.

For death, maybe they should dust, or turn into a giant squid of some sort..

Should make a pile of dirt rise from the ground, that'd blend with the environment, then they'd rise out of it like mummies coming out of coffins.. or something.

For death, maybe they should dust, or turn into a giant squid of some sort..

For realism, zombie corpses should turn into a random stack of ammo.

My hypothetical research on real zombie apocalypse's seems to point to this fact. (Mostly using Walmart shoppers as research)

Don't you EVER move my on-topic post again.

Requests for release dates are considered off-topic in this thread. There is a thread in general discussions where you can talk about release dates. Don't THINK for a second that additional requests for release dates won't be moved outa here.

You mean to tell me that there are no plans to go prone? That crawlers are going to have all the fun?

Think about all the experiences players can have like fitting through a small hole or going underneath of a house to look for stuff or get away from something.

Or going over or under a partly blocked door.

If crouching for the player and the zombies where to be allowed, that could make players playing "optimally" to always create 1 block high passages.

The whole game might turn into a crouching simulator.

Archived