Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Definitely NOT happening in the month of September and most likely NOT the first weekend of October and probably NOT the second weekend of October and maybe NOT the third weekend of October. And beyond that-- who knows?

It's NOT done when it's NOT done...?

Big thanks

That allows me to plan

Might as well just wait until next year at this point...Just go GOLD!! It's getting a little old with the maybe this and maybe that. Too many people have given up and moved on to other games such as SCUM...At least they are updating and you can throw melee weapons.

Coughs* ITS OVER JOHNNY * Coughs

And you can build 3 crates 2 campfire and a shelter ^^

.... thats all basebuild you have

(Still a nice game to fill 20-150 Hours)

And you can build 3 crates 2 campfire and a shelter ^^

.... thats all basebuild you have

(Still a nice game to fill 20-150 Hours)

and its had 3 updates within a month...another coming....soon(that actually means....soon) And weather and temperature actually work...who would a thunk it!

Edited by Ouch Quit It (see edit history)
Might as well just wait until next year at this point...Just go GOLD!! It's getting a little old with the maybe this and maybe that. Too many people have given up and moved on to other games such as SCUM...At least they are updating and you can throw melee weapons.

Coughs* ITS OVER JOHNNY * Coughs

Nothing is over lol

Hehe I wouldn't be surprised.

The wife and I spent a week driving around in Utah, Montana, Idaho & Wyoming in a very, very compact Toyota Yaris. I kinda felt out of place between the trucks there. I've seen units driving around which were bigger than the dorm I slept in as a university student!

Ha, nice. Just curious, what part of Utah? Moab, UT was my second home growing up because my grandparents live there. Love that place.

There is a lesson to be learned from all of this. 1+ year long patch cycles are really awful. That is what I have learned.

I know, its crazy how long it takes them to pump out one update. I'm glad they finally hired new devs after years of people like me begging them to expand their team. I mean the $ is there, maybe they wanted fewer people with higher salary's?

Seriously, release is currently at least 2 weeks away. On Monday (1.10)- if we are lucky - they announce that its ready. That means that on Friday (05.10) the screamers get it, and if there are no serious bugs (*lol*) we get a first experimental the week after.

Really? The screamers get it before the streamers? I'm so mad, I think I'm gonna scream... Oh thank you Madmole for giving me A17E.

Joking! I know you meant streamers and not screamers... Haha!

you will be surprised my friend....the complaints and aggravation I have heard and seen. Too many choices out there

Its very interesting, the forums of

* Scum

* Empyrion

* No mans Sky

* Fallout

* 7 days to die

Have all the same posts.

Bla bla cheater, bla bla playerbase shrinks, bla bla patches need to long.

There must be a club, a hater club

and its had 3 updates within a month...another coming....soon(that actually means....soon) And weather and temperature actually work...who would a thunk it!

yeaa, now you can poo out a xxx Toy and a golden gun.

As next they add emotes ^^

Is it not everywhere so that short after ea start the patches a small and fast, and then there are the huge ones that need time ?

NMS "NEXT" update they needed 2 Years ?

Edited by Royal Deluxe (see edit history)
Its very interesting, the forums of

* Scum

* Empyrion

* No mans Sky

* Fallout

* 7 days to die

Have all the same posts.

Bla bla cheater, bla bla playerbase shrinks, bla bla patches need to long.

There must be a club, a hater club

Im not only a member......all those games actually get updates. Except the second to

last one on the list. I have never played ... Is it good?

Really? The screamers get it before the streamers? I'm so mad, I think I'm gonna scream... Oh thank you Madmole for giving me A17E.

Joking! I know you meant streamers and not screamers... Haha!

Maybe the "screamers" are the 7DTD fandom, screaming for A17.