Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

does anybody have an exact date when the A17-E Release Candidate I can wait for Alpha 17 to come out but I would like to see people play it so I have something to keep me occupied waiting for this update has been driving me nuts this update is going to fix a lot of the issues that I have with the game

There isnt one, if they knew when a candidate was going to be ready they’d have it at the front page.

does anybody have an exact date when the A17-E Release Candidate I can wait for Alpha 17 to come out but I would like to see people play it so I have something to keep me occupied waiting for this update has been driving me nuts this update is going to fix a lot of the issues that I have with the game

Top of the page provides all the information about that

+1 for Joshua Trees

-1 for Joshua Trees, sorry guys. I was a wildland firefighter in Arizona for 2 years (still live here) and didn't see a single Joshua Tree. Without looking it up I couldn't tell you where they are common (New Mexico maybe?), but not so much in, at least, the majority of Arizona desert. I wouldn't complain if they were added, but I'm not going to push the subject.

so whats the status of bug fixing are we close?

giphy.gif

From an anonymous source (that doesn't exist) I heard..

Sadly No.

TFP are on the brink of collapse and they are fighting madly for their survival as we speak.

It seems some of the bugs became self aware and went "Skynet" sending copies of themselves back in time to build more powerful version of themselves.

Everyone At TFP organization is working together with Faatal "Connor" Jr. Jr. Jr. (from a possible Future ) to bring down the bugs AI and set everything straight.

They have since set up a temporary base in Antarctica where Gazz lives, with his multi million dollar cable service as it's secure to any outside tampering.

Once everything is done (hopefully) they plan a vigil for Faatal "Connor" Jr Jr Jr (from a possible future), because it'll be a bitter sweet victory.

They will miss Faatal "Connor" Jr. Jr. Jr. (from a possible future) when everything is fixed, because of the space time paradox but they feel it's a necessary evil to get A17 out in our present. God Speed Fataal "Connor" Jr. Jr. Jr. (from a possible future) we applaud your sacrifice of non existence!:rain::rapture2:

*just playing around to lighten things up a bit.*

Personally I have no clue what A16 mods even exist. Heard some names but never played or even looked at any.

I can't imagine that other devs have the time for that, either. =)

So I have no idea what features A17 will plagiarise. LOL

Stealing ideas from one person is plagiarism, stealing ideas from many people is research.

Hi all long time no see. I see some questions are getting answered here and there so i thought I’d give it a swing and see if I can get one answered too.

(it’s a modding question please don’t maul me) :behindsofa:

1) In A17 will it be possible to:

1a) Have a selected POI spawn at chosen or knowable coordinates in RWG?

1b) Have a defined City spawn at a knowable position in RWG?

1c) Have a selected POI only spawn once in a knowable position or randomly in RWG?

If I could get an answer it would be highly appreciated because I would like to start doing some brainstorming but need to know what’s doable first. Thanks.

Hi all long time no see. I see some questions are getting answered here and there so i thought I’d give it a swing and see if I can get one answered too.

(it’s a modding question please don’t maul me) :behindsofa:

1) In A17 will it be possible to:

1a) Have a selected POI spawn at chosen or knowable coordinates in RWG?

1b) Have a defined City spawn at a knowable position in RWG?

1c) Have a selected POI only spawn once in a knowable position or randomly in RWG?

If I could get an answer it would be highly appreciated because I would like to start doing some brainstorming but need to know what’s doable first. Thanks.

No, that is their next rendition of the game... 7 Day to Die: Sim City Addition. That is a good question, but would kind of take the "random" out of RWG, right? Still, I could see that as an option being very useful on some servers.

Archived