Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I love Logic: But all you answers were from experiences and emotions. What about Facts! Why is showing the Facts - Real stuff a problem? I love the game - that is an emotion - the game play is amazing - that is experiencing the game. If you question something and get a huge pushback - why? I am not bad mouthing anyone, I have not been belligerent - just asking questions and putting suggestions out there. Where has all of the research and development gone for the past year? The Owners/TFP were silent for almost 6 months before A17 was even discussed. Emotion Here: (to make it clear) I believe the players that are devoted to this game need to be informed and not strung along. ( I am a player) but I have other games/career to look forward to for positive feedback in my life. But what about the players? If the money is there as you stated - What is the delay? And why not disclose the financial information to the players? They are public to view - but save the dedicated players the hasel on trying to look them up and just show them. Yes, that would be the "RIGHT THING TO DO", Unless you do not want them to see that information. It is easy, "worry about the customers you have now, not the ones you are seeking". Paul

That applies to small companies - Local. Not a company that offers a product world wide.

- - - Updated - - -

Many businesses do not have investors. I've solely owned an LLC for around 10 years. My wife solely had an LLC for her photography business. The only finances you have to reveal are to the IRS.

That applies to small companies - Local. Not a company that offers a product world wide.

- - - Updated - - -

LLC is a limited liability corp. These type of businesses are created by attorneys..

I keep seeing the "post" the "owners" are not ready to release the new update. Has anyone on here Questioned who the Owners are? And if the Owners of 7DaysToDie are real, Where are they? Madmole from what I have understood for the past 2 years created this game from his brain, Hired on programmers, help, ect........ No one has Questioned "The Owners want to delay" the new release. Once I post this, Roland will come out with a remark that we all miss-read the messages for the past 6 months and give an excuse.. Roland - just to make it clear I am not ripping on you. So, I am asking the rest of the 7 Days To Die Community in this forum to demand "Who are the owners?, What do they want?, And understand the game 7DaysToDie is for the PLAYERS! (Not for a Corporate Gain) It is a game for players that love the concept - graphics suck - game play it horrible - Horde NIGHT is amazing -......... But Players want updates - honest ones - not dog and pony shows for your investors. The Players are what make this game real. So, ONCE again I ask the "OWNERS" to come out and talk to the players.

I love this game, as so many do - but there is a time when you have to call "Bull♥♥♥♥".. I Love you all. Keep the game Real...........

You are crazy, Dude. Anything I have ever posted about so called "owners" is just a generalization of those who call the shots for The Fun Pimps Studio. Nothing more. You all have just miss-read what I've been saying in the past 6 months of messages. Now let's just forget this nonsense and have another joke.

A camel meets an elephant and the elephant smirks and asks the camel why he's got two breasts on his back...

That was a lie. I know for a fact the "Owners" never access this site from a desktop as they are always on the move so they always check in using mobile devices and so never can open spoiler tags. It's the only way to communicate about them without them knowing. You guys have no idea how long I've wanted to come clean about this but banning is the least of my worries if it comes to be known. You should feel sorry for Rick Huenink and Joel Huenink who are just two good-old-boys brothers that had a dream to make the best damn zombie survival game every created but then they fell in with these owner characters and now their dreams are chained behind bureaucracy and who knows what else. Just know that Joel "Madmole" Huenink and Rick "The Fun Pimp" Huenink are doing their best to fight for A17 to be released and probably would have done it by now if not for the owners' plans against our community. God bless those brothers....they do their best for us. If I post publicly in the future about "owners" you guys will know what I'm talking about now. That's all for now.

Oh...The camel answers back, "with face like yours I'd shutup..."

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

LLC is a limited liability corp. These type of businesses are created by attorneys..

heh..heh... How about this one:

Why did Samantha fall off the swing?

Wiggleslap....faatal is trying to help you out. The Owners just may come on and permanently ban you. They could even issue a ban from the game itself. Their power reaches far. Now I suggest you back off publicly. Use spoiler tags for goodness sake. It is the only safe way.

-----------------

She didn't have any arms.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Not Samantha

You are crazy, Dude. Anything I have ever posted about so called "owners" is just a generalization of those who call the shots for The Fun Pimps Studio. Nothing more. You all have just miss-read what I've been saying in the past 6 months of messages. Now let's just forget this nonsense and have another joke.

A camel meets an elephant and the elephant smirks and asks the camel why he's got two breasts on his back...

That was a lie. I know for a fact the "Owners" never access this site from a desktop as they are always on the move so they always check in using mobile devices and so never can open spoiler tags. It's the only way to communicate about them without them knowing. You guys have no idea how long I've wanted to come clean about this but banning is the least of my worries if it comes to be known. You should feel sorry for Rick Huenink and Joel Huenink who are just two good-old-boys brothers that had a dream to make the best damn zombie survival game every created but then they fell in with these owner characters and now their dreams are chained behind bureaucracy and who knows what else. Just know that Joel "Madmole" Huenink and Rick "The Fun Pimp" Huenink are doing their best to fight for A17 to be released and probably would have done it by now if not for the owners' plans against our community. God bless those brothers....they do their best for us. If I post publicly in the future about "owners" you guys will know what I'm talking about now. That's all for now.

Oh...The camel answers back, "with face like yours I'd shutup..."

*Smirk* Elephants are smarter than a camel. Put a Rat on the ground and see what happens!

*Setting up a Campfire and inviting all of the 7DaysToDie players to join*

Thanks Roland - Paul

- I have Oscar the Grouch Jammies, "under-roos are outdated"

I'm bringing graham crackers, marshmallows, and hershey bars for s'mores. (There might not be enough graham crackers)

Seriously wiggleslap I don't know how your reputation isn't deep in the red by now, I guess everyone is being patient with you. I wonder how long that will last, some people have itchy trigger fingers. /ponder

I have an itchy finger also - sorry. I have learned from the best. With that being said, "One who goes to bed with an itchy hiney wakes up with a stinky finger". Keep your itches scratched before bedtime. :)

I have an itchy finger also - sorry. I have learned from the best. With that being said, "One who goes to bed with an itchy hiney wakes up with a stinky finger". Keep your itches scratched before bedtime. :)

You are entitled to your own opinion so carry on if you wish but just a word to the wise, if you are going to go into a bears cave you better do it in winter while he's hibernating and be carrying a spear or better yet an AK-47.

You are entitled to your own opinion so carry on if you wish but just a word to the wise, if you are going to go into a bears cave you better do it in winter while he's hibernating and be carrying a spear or better yet an AK-47.

That is great Advise. I will just hibernate for the winter and Snuggle the Bear. No guns needed that way.

I'm bringing graham crackers, marshmallows, and hershey bars for s'mores. (There might not be enough graham crackers)

Sorry Roland - I didn't mean to make a big stink tonight. No drugs here - but my mind does wander around a bit. If we run out of graham crackers we could always use some - sham samaches - "Gonna need some adult diapers if we do".

I think TFP are great!

The game is one of my favorites! Oh wait, something sneaky... Oh! I know, I have a design that might beat the A17 night hoards all you need is --- oh hello TFP owners, I thought you would be Rick ans MM... wow who would have thought it was all the trolls on the forum building up the post count!

Do not read this... we are watching...

Not for nothing, but we are all gamers here. Since when is it OUR business to scrutinize the finances of a developer? Have they asked you for more money? Have they charged you monthly? Do you think your 20 bones paid for something more than 2 hours of an employee's time?

I know the mods here and the owners are too diplomatic to come in here and shut this stupid conversation down, but lets be realistic here, I would like to know YOUR financials. And please no covering anything up. As a fellow gamer lets call it research. I think I have the right to scrutinize your financials wiggle. Not my business you say? EXACTLY. Do you own a public share of Pimps? Are you their financial advisor? Are you the tax man cometh? Then its nobody's business.

Some of you take things way past the point of being a fan of an Early Access game. Seriously go outside and catch some fresh air.

I ain't even mad that the game is delayed so often anymore.

Ditto. Of course it sucks that it couldn't be released when it was planned, but I'd rather have a working game than a fast half assed update that fücks up everything. So keep fixing and take as long as you need. I'm still not over the horrors that came when Fallout 2 was released and I couldn't access NCR before the update was released.

Archived