Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Cool video, how'd you get 3d person?

I always felt that at night zeds should be able to outrun the player.

they have a camera man that does it like @4sheetzngeegles mentioned. sometimes he even plays like a DM and builds new poi's and spawns in weird stuff. like....a bathroom full of rabbits. It's made me think about DMing a server. But, time.

I get the whole it done when its done but I'm excited enough to take a week off for it which is a guessing game.

Since you can't say when it sone can you say when it'll not be done, like next Monday?

Itll be released in Monday the ____, 2018 in the month of ____________. 😁

Just talked to the Huenink Brothers and they said it won't be this weekend starting Sept 7 for sure.

Joel said 0% chance it will be ready this week.

Rick said it would be "overly optimistic to get it out before the end of the month".

They are 100% fixing bugs and making sure all of the features work with each other. They know that the community wants it and they know that it has been longer than a year. They understand the frustration that is out there but they are not going to rush what they are doing.

Sadness, but good to know when its not going to be.

Hmm, now to decide if I take time off now or wait till A17 in October...

Just talked to the Huenink Brothers and they said it won't be this weekend starting Sept 7 for sure.

Rick said it would be "overly optimistic to get it out before the end of the month".

They are 100% fixing bugs and making sure all of the features work with each other. They know that the community wants it and they know that it has been longer than a year. They understand the frustration that is out there but they are not going to rush what they are doing.

totally hurt and disappointed, more than a year without updates, they are already harming the community, I invited many people to play this great game, and I come with the lie since June! that we will already have A17 and now we will not have this month? It is very bad with everyone, as well as thousands of other people who also did the same, you have to step on the accelerator guys, because you miss the turtles.

Thanks for the sincerity, for more than I am as a liar, my love for this game does not change anything and I am still betting on you guys!

scum and dead by daylight will keep me occupied till alpha 17 release :) ah the joy of playing other games heheheheheh thank you roland for the info.

- - - Updated - - -

totally hurt and disappointed, more than a year without updates, they are already harming the community, I invited many people to play this great game, and I come with the lie since June! that we will already have A17 and now we will not have this month? It is very bad with everyone, as well as thousands of other people who also did the same, you have to step on the accelerator guys, because you miss the turtles.

Thanks for the sincerity, for more than I am as a liar, my love for this game does not change anything and I am still betting on you guys!

lie? what lie

I hope it really is the best iteration of the game to date....disappointed to say the least.

Oh well, see you next month. Maybe.

Coughs *

* Coughs

emmmmm july ohh no we updated the engine to unity 2018.2 augest emmmmm no no septembre we promise guys .....october i wish this thing will stop

it s already been more then 1 and 2 months since a16 stable hit the Pc platform.....disappointedgiphy.gif

let hope it will be released in septembre At the very least thanks for the info BTW ronald now we just need videos from joel so we can forget the pain and the suffer

scum and dead by daylight will keep me occupied till alpha 17 release :) ah the joy of playing other games heheheheheh thank you roland for the info.

- - - Updated - - -

lie? what lie

I think its just translation. He was saying that HE told others that the update was sooner rather than later and now HE has been made out to be the liar among his friends. That's what I got from it.

Lets see - games to play till A17

Warhammer 2 with C&C mod

Dark and Light

Divinity original sin 1 and 2

Pillars of eternity 1 and 2

Battlefield 5 beta

Fallout MMO beta

Grim Dawn

Star Traders: Frontiers

Xcom 1 and 2

Wasteland 2

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor

Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare

BATTLETECH

And of course 7 DAYS to DIE with the Darkness Falls mod

NOTE: No release date will be estimated. It will be done when the issues are solved and the known bugs have been fixed. We're closer than we've ever been before!

We're closer than we've ever been before! i think it should be removed false hope ....

- - - Updated - - -

I think the "not this weeked" is not what hurts. It's the "overly optimistic to get it out before the end of the month". It feels like u are nowhere close and suddenly we are back to what we thought on April/May. In one of the next months.. Do u guys feel the same?

yeah you are not alone mate can i ask you how can i get a cryosleep capsule Nasa? is that something you can buy in ebay cause i need one

PC gamer or IGN must be writing now about the longest update in the history of gaming at least it s an achievement right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Lets see - games to play till A17

Warhammer 2 with C&C mod

Dark and Light

Divinity original sin 1 and 2

Pillars of eternity 1 and 2

Battlefield 5 beta

Fallout MMO beta

Grim Dawn

Star Traders: Frontiers

Xcom 1 and 2

Wasteland 2