Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Okay Joel! It’s safe to release it now!!

What sights are you guys planning to see? You going to go Geological like Grand Canyon or Yellowstone?

Or are you just doing Vegas...?

Hah, I see what you did there ^-^

We're doing two roadtrips after each other; first from Salt Lake City to Yellowstone and back, and the second from NY to Boston, upstate New York, Appalachians and via Washington back.

Video today ?! i am hungry for more

BTW the rumors of a17 streaming will be monday as many youtubers said that got a email From TFP saying that it will be streamable on the mid of sep

so my guess would be 10 sep 2019 i mean 2018

Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video!!!!giphy.gif

Video today ?! i am hungry for more

BTW the rumors of a17 streaming will be monday as many youtubers said that got a email From TFP saying that it will be streamable on the mid of sep

so my guess would be 10 sep 2019 i mean 2018

Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video!!!!giphy.gif

Rumor has it that is just rumors

yeah i know that is bad but i don t see the reason behind youtubers lying about TFP email that they received so may be not rumors.....TRUTH

I know bud, don`t blame you for being impatient and be able to share this with us. Most of us (hopefully) just look at the progress , not the calendar.

yeah i know that is bad but i don t see the reason behind youtubers lying about TFP email that they received so may be not rumors.....TRUTH

oh and btw youtuber might miss understand email like that one guy saying he was getting the alpha opn the 24 i believe is said and never got it ;) but still waiting on the link of the youtuber that say it will be on monday.

Most of those reports are coming from people who had to translate my email. The truth is that two weeks ago when people were hoping for the game to come out before the end of August I told the streamers to not expect the game until the second week of September at the earliest. At. The. Earliest.

I don't know how that translates but what it definitely doesn't mean is that the update is for sure coming out mid-September as some kind of TRUTH. The purpose of the email was to tell the streamers two weeks ago that it was going to be awhile still.

Hah! And it's the Americans who barely have any historic baggage who are dragging their feet. =)

My lass is from Eastern Europe, further East than the Romans ever got. She was amazed to discover that we never changed the Roman roads, we just covered them with tarmac. You can still find the ruins of Roman villas under the ground that face a modern dual-carriageway in places.

We have a weird mix of ancient and new in just about every aspect of daily life. There's a quite famous game company based around here which is housed in a building that was built before Charles Babbage was born.

Most of those reports are coming from people who had to translate my email. The truth is that two weeks ago when people were hoping for the game to come out before the end of August I told the streamers to not expect the game until the second week of September at the earliest. At. The. Earliest.

I don't know how that translates but what it definitely doesn't mean is that the update is for sure coming out mid-September as some kind of TRUTH. The purpose of the email was to tell the streamers two weeks ago that it was going to be awhile still.

Wait you mean you still think that people won't read into what you say and hear only that which they want to hear and make wild assumptions based on what they wanted to hear you say??

Wait you mean you still think that people won't read into what you say and hear only that which they want to hear and make wild assumptions based on what they wanted to hear you say??

Yes... Apparently Roland likes his tea early.

He's so bossy.

Archived