Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

So.. I'm off for my honeymoon tomorrow. Is there anything I can bring you guys from Europe? :)

Okay Joel! It’s safe to release it now!!

What sights are you guys planning to see? You going to go Geological like Grand Canyon or Yellowstone?

Or are you just doing Vegas...?

Since the 7DTD SteamDb entry was updated today with another build; could it mean that Madmole is preparing to make another video?

Joel would create a new build to include the latest fixes before making a video so...

We'll see if we get a second playthrough video today... Anything is better than nothing!

in german they have the

"Totensonntag"

but their is no Translation for that word

https://www.dict.cc/?s=Totensonntag

Totensonntag (Sunday of the Dead), also called Ewigkeitssonntag (Eternity Sunday) or Totenfest, is a German Protestant religious holiday observed mainly in Lutheran churches.
Wikipedia

Words like this are literally carried over like the word chauffeur is really a French word for driver.

I did mess up the joke. I meant to say: What do all (undead) have in common once a year.

Answer: unbirthdays

But the fish you buy in the store are from other people fishing....

Who gets paid... Its a job, see ;).

Not to sure, the "fileing job" or "cleaning job" simulator games, are going to be all that popular.

Not sure how old you are but that is a pretty big opinion...One of my favorite things to do on vacation is fish. I'm not from the generation where you have to be looking at a phone every 3 seconds either, so maybe that matters?

I don't necessarily like fishing in games, but I would in 7DTD if they made recipes that were worth the time, it all just depends for me, I love taking the time on longer/harder quests to get something really worthwhile..I saw where they were going to work on a boat, so I wasn't sure what direction it was heading, but it could make for a lot of cool ideas...

Does this count as off topic dead mole? :)

I'm from 79.

In all fairness I was voicing my own opinion. I have friends who enjoy fishing too, but I still find it a waste of time. If I go along, I usually just end up getting drunk to amuse myself ;).

It may be old but I just found it.

It shows that zombies can be reasonable, too.

I present to you a parody video in honor of TFP: "Re: Your Game"

I am not a singer or video editor, but I think my lyrics are pretty damn good. If somebody wants to do a better recording or make a music video using in-game footage, be my guest. I just want credit for the parody lyrics.

Never obviously. England already caved partially, using km etc. - but maybe they'll revert after they finally Brexit (that as close as i'm gonna go to politics - its meant funny not as the start of a discussion :) )

We use both whenever applicable. Roads and speed are measured in miles, lumber and building supplies are generally in metric, beer comes in pints whereas wine and spirits are measured in millilitres.

We have mile-markers on the roads that have been there for about a thousand years (literally), it's going to take us a while to fully adapt. :-)

We use both whenever applicable. Roads and speed are measured in miles, lumber and building supplies are generally in metric, beer comes in pints whereas wine and spirits are measured in millilitres.

We have mile-markers on the roads that have been there for about a thousand years (literally), it's going to take us a while to fully adapt. :-)

So England got everything wrong :p

Okay Joel! It’s safe to release it now!!

What sights are you guys planning to see? You going to go Geological like Grand Canyon or Yellowstone?

Or are you just doing Vegas...?

Hah, I see what you did there ^-^

We're doing two roadtrips after each other; first from Salt Lake City to Yellowstone and back, and the second from NY to Boston, upstate New York, Appalachians and via Washington back.

Video today ?! i am hungry for more

BTW the rumors of a17 streaming will be monday as many youtubers said that got a email From TFP saying that it will be streamable on the mid of sep

so my guess would be 10 sep 2019 i mean 2018

Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video!!!!giphy.gif

Video today ?! i am hungry for more

BTW the rumors of a17 streaming will be monday as many youtubers said that got a email From TFP saying that it will be streamable on the mid of sep

so my guess would be 10 sep 2019 i mean 2018

Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video...Video!!!!giphy.gif

Rumor has it that is just rumors

Archived