Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Fishing has to be put in the game , How the heck is there no fishing in a survival game is beyond me.. You ever watch all the survival shows on TV the first thing they do is go fishing lol

They would have to make a mini game out of it if they did it though because boring ass fishing like in WoW would suck so much ass.

actually MM didnt say there is video on labor day , he said what should he do on it " he is confused ", which states by meaning he would be making some , the column for a second i thought its real one .

VIDEO , VIDEO , VIDEO , VIDEO , VIDEO

- - - Updated - - -

we already had a video

ANOTHER ONE

VIDEO , VIDEO , VIDEO , VIDEO , VIDEO

People are obsessed with fishing in games... In POE it's a whole meta, all in it's own...

Anyone ever fished in real life?

It really is hard to find a more boring pastime. The only good thing about it is, that fish are somewhat tasty. Though I like to buy them at the shop. Just so much less time wasted that way :)

In last week's video, Madmole said: "I'll probably be back next weekend with another video"; which means maybe, and not for sure or I promise.

It's labor day weekend (in the U.S. and Canada) so my guess is he deserves a break like everyone else; but, if a video does show up, then I'll be happier than surprised, or is that the other way around??? :)

In last week's video, Madmole said: "I'll probably be back next weekend with another video"; which means maybe, and not for sure or I promise.

It's labor day weekend (in the U.S. and Canada) so my guess is he deserves a break like everyone else; but, if a video does show up, then I'll be happier than surprised, or is that the other way around??? :)

Labor Day weekend is when people work twice as hard all weekend to be thankful for all their labor they have.

They would have to make a mini game out of it if they did it though because boring ass fishing like in WoW would suck so much ass.

Boring? How can peacefully sitting by a lake or stream with a string dangling in the water when at any moment a silent dog or bear horde is sure to shred you "boring"?

Archived