Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

@roland Superman and Spiderman are the best Under-roos....... Get back to the 80' my friend. Oh, and are they going to bring them back to Adults that lived and were proud of them??? Hmmmm?

They will, I think actually they already have...I shall do research. Yes...see here from Wikipedia.

Fruit of the Loom has licensed out the Underoos brand name to Bioworld, which is currently making Underoos in adult sizes.[6]

Okay, people. I know we play fast and loose here, and I love the enthusiasm, but this is still not a chat room. Please don’t make posts just to increase the post count - it’s spam. There is plenty to read without drumming up conversation for its own sake. Also remember posts must be in English.

reported for upping post count! :smile-new:

Hitler Vids?? REALLY??

Near enough 12 months for a game update and I come here to see if there's any news and you've put links to Hitler vids on the title post??

What a joke this whole game has become. The lack of content and development has spoilt this game for a number of individuals and clans that used to support it. It's obvious FP that you've dragged this out for so long you've lost business and can't afford programmers to get the work done.

Pathetic.

Hitler Vids?? REALLY??

Near enough 12 months for a game update and I come here to see if there's any news and you've put links to Hitler vids on the title post??

What a joke this whole game has become. The lack of content and development has spoilt this game for a number of individuals and clans that used to support it. It's obvious FP that you've dragged this out for so long you've lost business and can't afford programmers to get the work done.

Pathetic.

giphy.gif

Let the battle... BEGIN!

Hitler Vids?? REALLY??

Pathetic.

Unfortunately you are terribly wrong. You can't lie about statistical data. The game is more popular than ever!

Hitler Vids?? REALLY??

Pathetic.

I think somebody needs to do some research because it doesn't get much more ignorant than this.

I should also point out that if somebody has already paid and left then TFP hasn't lost any business as they have already sold their product. If somebody hasn't paid then TFP hasn't had their business yet so can't have lost it.

Hitler Vids?? REALLY??

Pathetic.

What the hell are you smoking?

If steamDB is anything to go by the game has been going steadily downhill from this time last year, however thats usual for games, whats unusual is the long time periods between updates which will skew the results.

0305aca3d899535cd1dd3c4f91f78740.png

Personally think that 12 months per major update is excessive and that the things that keep getting dropped each alpha push it further back from the kickstarter goals.

But I expect a lot so my opinion is usually stronger than the average joe.

I think somebody needs to do some research because it doesn't get much more ignorant than this.

How right you are! I will, at great personal sacrifice, play A17 in a purely non-testing manner, right now. Then after a month or two (if I remember) I will tell you all of my completely unbiased opinion of A17.

Roland! Make it so number one.

Hitler Vids?? REALLY??

Pathetic.

You're wrong man.

It's close to 15 months ago since A16E was released. So 1.25 years instead of 1 year.

Alrighty then! I decided to play Alpha 9.3 a few days ago, just for fun, and... It really was fun to play! I started with A10 so I had never tried A9.

The game was pretty simple I guess compared to now, but still so much to love about it.

Right now, I decided that I would start an A16.4 Navezgane since I rarely ever play that map, and I will keep playing it until we get A17E.

I'm in need of a distraction and am wondering, since I only started with A15: is there any older Alpha that was rather different but still had many positives, that would be still worth playing now and not just feel like only steps back?

Lol, yeah, I know my work needs it done. Just hate having to mess with them elsewhere, because I have to install and terminate fiber and Ethernet into already running enclosures. And this is on millions of dollars machines that make companies hundreds of thousands of profit an hour and it going down because of communication failing could cause it to take forever to start back up, even with just replugging it in instantly. Then to make matters worse, these enclosures probably have 10+ different contractors in it that don't care about anyone else, so you have Ethernet and fiber wrapped around each other, power cords, vice versa, that hitting one thing could end up unplugging multiple other things x.x At one point, I saw one so back, that I refused to work in it until their IT fixed it. They complained and said they could do it without shutting anything down. I watched, the moment they tried to move one thing, everything shut down and they went into panic mode... Inside, I grinned because now it was on their head and not mine, haha.

Recognizable - big internal move last year required the cleanup for the "patch cupboards" - they'd been adding and rerouting stuff for 4 years without much of a plan (or documentation). It was supposed to be down for a weekend, was almost a week. Funny thing was - 47 cables were never reconnected because nobody could figure out what they did...and no-one complained. That saved a complete switch - which was good - needed room for a glass switch. You should have seen the hallways - people just ran interconnects trough halls and over stairs. :)

Actually i think ull find you are completely wrong, before accusing someone of not knowing statistics you should maybe check for yourself, the game has slowly been dying since July 2017

https://steamcharts.com/app/251570

Regardless of what stats you choose to look at, most of those who choose to stop playing are those who feel they are entitled to something they aren't. There are always mods out there to play to give the game a different perspective until a new update comes out

Archived