Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I literally lost the will to do anything else. I want to play 7d but I also feel like I'm wasting time. Other games are quite meh at the moment and I'm trying to work but man.. it's hard to concentrate!

I hear that.

I feel like the emojis are narrating a tragic story about loss and partnership and we're all overlooking it entirely.

Yes.

Question #1: Will you like A17 and why?

Anyone may answer. :)

Yes. I'm looking forward to new challenges and new things to do in the game. I'm eager to see the loot balance changes. I have a feeling that some of the things that people are worried about being short on will be accounted for somewhere else. Either certain items aren't as essential to crafting, or they become more common in loot containers. But only time and actual gameplay will tell for sure.

Random thought... I think it would be cool for gamestage to be strictly tied to days alive. Easy to mod in A17? I just dont wanna be responsible for balancing lol.

This would make you want to level up quicker (to keep up with gamestage)...making zombie kills more important. Since gamestage is heavily tied to level, I think???, there is no point trying to hurry up

One thing I'm still curious is if we will be able to find a jeep or another vehicle in the wild, or only craft them

and how much we will have to progress to do so

One thing I'm still curious is if we will be able to find a jeep or another vehicle in the wild, or only craft them

and how much we will have to progress to do so

Definitely craftable vehicles are what makes this game very cool. Finding them easily is just too ..cheesey.

If only!

Man!!! I can't wait, this weekend is so free with Monday being off... I keep almost going back to single player to mess around... but then I just want 1.7.... The wait... On that note, has anyone seen any streamers yet posting about 1.7? I follow a few.

Edited by Crater Creator
quoted post was deleted (see edit history)

Since the streamers didn't get the 2 weeks head's up that A17E is coming, then it means that it will not be until at least a few more weeks.

The streamers get contacted in advance by Roland (I think) that they are getting it on a certain date, and we get it a day or two after the "streamer's weekend"... Unless my friend did get contacted already and hasn't told me yet! :upset:

I'm really excited about A17 so hopefully... Soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Man!!! I can't wait, this weekend is so free with Monday being off... I keep almost going back to single player to mess around... but then I just want 1.7.... The wait... On that note, has anyone seen any streamers yet posting about 1.7? I follow a few.

You mean A17 of course! :)

Edited by Crater Creator
quoted post was deleted (see edit history)

Judging from the top of the page, it seems that the release of A17E was postponed because of a rain delay... Hahaha! Nice one Roland!

Judging from the top of the page, it seems that the release of A17E was postponed because of a rain delay... Hahaha! Nice one Roland!

That's the weeping family member at the funeral, but clearly the kissers are the murderers who killed their spouses so that they could be together.

That's twisted, Roland!

meh , counting to 10000 is more boring then waiting A17 ,, maybe seeing 98% almost there helps :)

i demand THAT A17E-RC MARKS GREEN AT THE PAGE 2000 , eh Roland ? . i dont like when you go " ............." for couple of pages .

i remark that happened before MM video , then you showed up " MM VIDEO IS OUT " , so i hope this one makes sense ;)

meh , counting to 10000 is more boring then waiting A17 ,, maybe seeing 98% almost there helps :)

i demand THAT A17E-RC MARKS GREEN AT THE PAGE 2000 , eh Roland ? . i dont like when you go " ............." for couple of pages .

i remark that happened before MM video , then you showed up " MM VIDEO IS OUT " , so i hope this one makes sense ;)

Umm, demand what you want sir, pimps don`t give a lollipop that you are in a hurry. Stay on the line just like us.

Edited by beerfly (see edit history)

Umm, demand what you want sir, pimps don`t give a lollipop that you are in a hurry. Stay on the line just like us.

Wait, what??! Clutching at straws is all we have left, damn it! :smile-new:

Edited by ParadiseLostUK
added smiley to show intent (see edit history)

Wait, what??! Clutching at straws is all we have left, damn it!

Ignore him. TFP cares. They've just mastered the teasing method. They're just teasing us until they release it. You usually dont care if you're teasing!

hehehe... no hurry , i just droped that long time ago , but at this moment they might made there minds already . they just afraid to estimate another date in case something went wrong again :)

edit : maybe " afraid " is not the word i mean .. just dont take it too serious

hehehe... no hurry , i just droped that long time ago , but at this moment they might made there minds already . they just afraid to estimate another date in case something went wrong again :)

edit : maybe " afraid " is not the word i mean .. just dont take it too serious

Or they just wanna finish what they want properly and give it to us :)

Man, waiting does affect us all in one or another way, does it. We know it is close, but at the same time we are almost desparate for even a bit of an info about what we will get :/

You run on an emulator? :p

- - - Updated - - -

What I love most about that is that single netwerkcable running across a system floor :p

Nah, that’s the power cable!

Or they just wanna finish what they want properly and give it to us :)

Man, waiting does affect us all in one or another way, does it. We know it is close, but at the same time we are almost desparate for even a bit of an info about what we will get :/

yeah specially the secret features and the hidden full list . that make my tongue drop . .....

Roland any thing you want to throw so i can pit on it ? ;)

sir your cat is semi naked

sir your cat is semi naked

Or fat. Don`t tell him.

hehhehe. tring to watch her wight made her forget other things :) . just sain she never go into diet plan ever . lol

Only 10 pages overnight? You guys are slowing down!

Hey @fataal, how does the new AI deal with fall damage? Will zeds still play the lemmings game with pit traps?

Stay on topic boys. Me too.

yeah . right almost forgot .. 99% .. guys its to close . dont know if i want to wait for 2000 to be disappointed or go to sleep and get disappointed in the morning . hehehe :) . what about you boys?