Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

One thing I'm still curious is if we will be able to find a jeep or another vehicle in the wild, or only craft them

and how much we will have to progress to do so

Definitely craftable vehicles are what makes this game very cool. Finding them easily is just too ..cheesey.

If only!

Man!!! I can't wait, this weekend is so free with Monday being off... I keep almost going back to single player to mess around... but then I just want 1.7.... The wait... On that note, has anyone seen any streamers yet posting about 1.7? I follow a few.

Since the streamers didn't get the 2 weeks head's up that A17E is coming, then it means that it will not be until at least a few more weeks.

The streamers get contacted in advance by Roland (I think) that they are getting it on a certain date, and we get it a day or two after the "streamer's weekend"... Unless my friend did get contacted already and hasn't told me yet! :upset:

I'm really excited about A17 so hopefully... Soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Man!!! I can't wait, this weekend is so free with Monday being off... I keep almost going back to single player to mess around... but then I just want 1.7.... The wait... On that note, has anyone seen any streamers yet posting about 1.7? I follow a few.

You mean A17 of course! :)

Judging from the top of the page, it seems that the release of A17E was postponed because of a rain delay... Hahaha! Nice one Roland!

That's the weeping family member at the funeral, but clearly the kissers are the murderers who killed their spouses so that they could be together.

That's twisted, Roland!

meh , counting to 10000 is more boring then waiting A17 ,, maybe seeing 98% almost there helps :)

i demand THAT A17E-RC MARKS GREEN AT THE PAGE 2000 , eh Roland ? . i dont like when you go " ............." for couple of pages .

i remark that happened before MM video , then you showed up " MM VIDEO IS OUT " , so i hope this one makes sense ;)

meh , counting to 10000 is more boring then waiting A17 ,, maybe seeing 98% almost there helps :)

i demand THAT A17E-RC MARKS GREEN AT THE PAGE 2000 , eh Roland ? . i dont like when you go " ............." for couple of pages .

i remark that happened before MM video , then you showed up " MM VIDEO IS OUT " , so i hope this one makes sense ;)

Umm, demand what you want sir, pimps don`t give a lollipop that you are in a hurry. Stay on the line just like us.

Umm, demand what you want sir, pimps don`t give a lollipop that you are in a hurry. Stay on the line just like us.

hehehe... no hurry , i just droped that long time ago , but at this moment they might made there minds already . they just afraid to estimate another date in case something went wrong again :)

edit : maybe " afraid " is not the word i mean .. just dont take it too serious

hehehe... no hurry , i just droped that long time ago , but at this moment they might made there minds already . they just afraid to estimate another date in case something went wrong again :)

edit : maybe " afraid " is not the word i mean .. just dont take it too serious

Or they just wanna finish what they want properly and give it to us :)

Man, waiting does affect us all in one or another way, does it. We know it is close, but at the same time we are almost desparate for even a bit of an info about what we will get :/

Or they just wanna finish what they want properly and give it to us :)

Man, waiting does affect us all in one or another way, does it. We know it is close, but at the same time we are almost desparate for even a bit of an info about what we will get :/

yeah specially the secret features and the hidden full list . that make my tongue drop . .....

Roland any thing you want to throw so i can pit on it ? ;)

sir your cat is semi naked

Only 10 pages overnight? You guys are slowing down!

Hey @fataal, how does the new AI deal with fall damage? Will zeds still play the lemmings game with pit traps?

i think when you are some where inside the pit or around it . they will CALCULATE (and i am feeling really weird saing that ) which is lowest cost . in terms of block hp .either digging or blocks from the pit , dont know how they will treat the fall damage .but you got the idea . digging much lower means its much effective in all cases

- - - Updated - - -

Well I just got up so if a shift change is needed...

we were trying to reach 2000 all the day . and you are just on time .99%

i think when you are some where inside the pit or around it . they will CALCULATE (and i am feeling really weird saing that ) which is lowest cost . in terms of block hp .either digging or blocks from the pit , dont know how they will treat the fall damage .but you got the idea . digging much lower means its much effective in all cases

- - - Updated - - -

we were trying to reach 2000 all the day . and you are just on time .99%

Hmmm...that’s my point - air blocks don’t have a positive value in that calculation, so will a zed step off a cliff (lower pathing value) or dig down? Think of a deep pit encircling your base to bedrock....

Hmmm...that’s my point - air blocks don’t have a positive value in that calculation, so will a zed step off a cliff (lower pathing value) or dig down? Think of a deep pit encircling your base to bedrock....

if there is no sealing on top of you , they likely will dig if its less than 6000(concert hp) * 2 . then they will dig. having a sealing . means they 100% will jump into it .. fataal will correct me if iam wrong , any time he is around.

Archived