Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I was replying to Gronk's post right above mine.

And the "?" at the end of my sentence makes it a question not a statement.

I guess missed your point there, sorry for that. If streamers get it on a friday tho, we get it on the next monday, so no two weeks to prepare, only a couple of days. And another one till we get it, too :)

Can't vouch for accuracy personally, but getting word from streamers their early-access for A17-E is likely to drop the 2nd weekend of September. (So like, 7th-8th or whatever). I imagine the general public will get it a week or two later, once the "blitz" dies down.

So, tossing out a guess that mid-late Sept will be when we get our hands on it.

Started a new server in the last few weeks, so still got a month or so to try out some base ideas that will likely be invalidated against the new AI! heh.

This is inaccurate. It might be that the Streamers end up getting it on Sept 7th. That's not a bad prediction. But if they do then the public will get it on Sept 10th, three days later. The early streaming event is only three days prior to general release and not two weeks.

This is inaccurate. It might be that the Streamers end up getting it on Sept 7th. That's not a bad prediction. But if they do then the public will get it on Sept 10th, three days later. The early streaming event is only three days prior to general release and not two weeks.

Roland said it's coming out on the 10th! Did y'all hear??!

There you go - have fun.

Id like to add my 2 cents to the train idea that was mentioned several posts back. me and a lot of folk have been really hoping that gets added to the game. I think it would be really cool and i have so many ideas for it as well. Like say have a make shift train with two cars attached, one could be used for storage and another to store like say your mini bike or the 4x4. ive seen people say why have it when you can go anywhere with the 4x4? Well what if we can lay track and have switches and what not for that and we could make an entire network to traverse all over the map. i just see endless possibilities to adding train to the game.

Yeah it's been up a few times now... Perhaps a modder would pick up this gauntlet.

One of you guys maybe? I'd try it out... Promise :D

according to glock9 it will be on September the second week

Thanks, now I have someone to blame :)

edit: just saw his video, easy to find. Its clear he is not letting is slip tho, but intentionally giving this info. The title of the video, then the info right at the beggining without anyone asking, that's more than obvious..

Only one modder has been successful with custom vehicles, but I'm not sure she's interested in trains...

Not sure I ever saw that mod? Do you remember the name?

<deleted>

Can someone just delete this? I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. Probably just too tired right now.

Ahh, never mind that... Just use the space for a good joke or ssomthing. It's all good ;)

Guys I'm not sure I understand it right but it seems to me people may take it too serious. I was just joking and in no way want to do a witch hunt with YTs giving info, aside from the part of "doesn't seem he let it slip".

Keep in mind I'm not a native English speaker so if I misunderstood something, sorry. :)

Guys I'm not sure I understand it right but it seems to me people may take it too serious. I was just joking and in no way want to do a witch hunt with YTs giving info, aside from the part of "doesn't seem he let it slip".

Keep in mind I'm not a native English speaker so if I misunderstood something, sorry. :)

*Sets up a Table, Chair and a spot light!*

giphy.gif200.gif

:spy:

Archived