Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Me and Roland are there man! The RAT (Roland Aldranon Team) is on patrol in the desert biome.

Screenshot on day 42: Got to make it back to base before horde night!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24924[/ATTACH]

The .50 cal machine gun comes in handy when fighting Boss Zombies... and those bastard vultures! A17 rocks!!!!

Uh, careful now... Not sure Trekken's gonna like you stealing his akonym :p

Will we get the option to paint the mirror over our windows or glass? to make one-way windows, where we can see out but not in? is that even possible? would be cool to have. you can watch whole hordes stroll by and they wont see you, or watch players circling your bullet proof glass walls

There was a mod so very long ago that I liked. When the game updated it no longer worked and I don't think anyone ever redone the mod. I have asked a few times but there were no takers. I even tried myself but the outcome was horrible lol. Here is link to the original posts about it if you want to have a look.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?27461-REQUEST-Mirrors-and-One-way-Glass

I'm afraid I have horrible news to report...

...madmoles beard had a horrible accident with electric hedge trimmers...

Naturally the trimmers are destroyed, but the important part is that beard hair #462578 and #462579 were damaged...

Not beyond repair of course, but they took the brunt of the steel blades so were actually bent, almost a full 30 degrees...

So, a17 is held up until the nanomachines can finish repairs.

Should take an additional 4 hours.

Sorry guys.

I want what Guppy is smoking/drinking. Clearly it must be a concoction or he is much closer to MM to know intimate shaving details.

- - - Updated - - -

Me and Roland are there man! The RAT (Roland Aldranon Team) is on patrol in the desert biome.

Screenshot on day 42: Got to make it back to base before horde night!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24924[/ATTACH]

The .50 cal machine gun comes in handy when fighting Boss Zombies... and those bastard vultures! A17 rocks!!!!

that brings back memories. I grew up watching Rat Patrol. that jeep scene is S1E1 at about 1:54 in the video.

link to video https://binged.it/2MQa9fX

plants to any one who can answer

is there any chance the flowers will get redone at any point in future as it is now the game looks beautiful but when ruining past some of the plants it looks 2d and same with grass but i dont find that it is as bad tho dont ask me why it just dont .

love the game fun pimps thanks for hours and hours of fun :smile-new::smile-new::smile-new:

We're also coming up on 1800 pages and 5,000,000 views. That's pretty awesome! A16 has over 7,000,000 views so perhaps we will overtake that one soon ;)

Another 1800 pages and this thread will finally be locked in anticipation for Alpha 18

ALPHA 17 NEVER EVER

i would like to post in the 1800 page .. Roland most of Hitler videos where going around the forums are giving headache to MM and the crew .

are we really making TFB frustrated about A17 ?

i mean its all a discussion about what we feel ?

It's in the stats for the thread when you look at the News & Announcements forum.

Awh, this is how many times we and particularly few members of this place hit F5 through the time. Nothing to worry about.

Welcome around and enjoy the fun.

P.S. this is diversion.

Stream Team Application Deadline August 17

Last edited by Roland; 16 Hours Ago at 04:51 AM.

A: We plan to send out the access codes to the qualifying streamers on the Friday before the Monday (or Tuesday if necessary) that we will release A17-experimental allowing a full weekend prior to the public release

Is that date new?

I might take the week of the 27th off...

A related question about the AI - how does the zombie AI consider spikes when trying to get to the player?

Are they treated like walls/doors that the zombie considers them a hard obstacle and will go around them if possible - and if they can't get to the player by doing that they'll stand next to them and attack them (taking damage in the process)?

Or are they treated as "difficult" terrain that the zombie will prefer to go around unless it makes the route significantly longer, in which case they'll walk through them taking damage?

Or are they ignored, and the zombie will attempt to walk through them as if they weren't there and take damage from them?

Zombie spike interaction is weird ATM. They treat them as solid blocks and will walk around them or jump over if that is cheaper, but jumping on top makes them slow fall into the spike, which makes them appear stuck and they attack the spikes, but take damage since they are on them. It just looks odd as they slowly fall into and then slowly walk on top of spikes.

Archived