A16 - Backpack expansion a16 onwards

stallionsden

didnt work for me :(

hi, i tired to increase the size, but it didnt work.

i copied the dedi dll file to managed folder and changed the name. (i copied the same name from the old file)

i wanted to use the 200 slots, so i copied the same code you put into the same files.

i did the changes into files windows.xml, controls.xml, style.xml and loot.xml

then i opened the game launcher and disabled EAC.

and the game crashes before it loads. no errors comes, it loads on the start bar then it's close.

is there any other things.

this is maybe the 5th times im trying this, but it's not working

hi, i tired to increase the size, but it didnt work.

i copied the dedi dll file to managed folder and changed the name. (i copied the same name from the old file)

i wanted to use the 200 slots, so i copied the same code you put into the same files.

i did the changes into files windows.xml, controls.xml, style.xml and loot.xml

then i opened the game launcher and disabled EAC.

and the game crashes before it loads. no errors comes, it loads on the start bar then it's close.

is there any other things.

this is maybe the 5th times im trying this, but it's not working

Are you putting the dedi dll into the dedi server one or the game one lol.

Maybe look at your output.log located In 7daystodie_data.

Check if each has actually been disabled and you are using the correct game.exe also.

Are you putting the dedi dll into the dedi server one or the game one lol.

Maybe look at your output.log located In 7daystodie_data.

Check if each has actually been disabled and you are using the correct game.exe also.

what i understood from the post, the server is the main PC which is hosting the game, am i correct?

and this PC is my PC, the game installed on D:/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/

so i explore to the path D:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed then i toke a copy of the old file (backup) then replace it with your dll (the dedi dll).

i'm using steam to lunch the game. so it should be the correct game.exe

what i understood from the post, the server is the main PC which is hosting the game, am i correct?

and this PC is my PC, the game installed on D:/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/

so i explore to the path D:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed then i toke a copy of the old file (backup) then replace it with your dll (the dedi dll).

i'm using steam to lunch the game. so it should be the correct game.exe

The dedi needs to be in the dedi files. You will need the sp version of the backpack in your normal game files as well.

I would try going into the folder and clicking the game exe to see if steam using the correct one.

finaly worked

Where you have Installed the dedi to. Mine is on d drive but yours maybe different

ok, so what i didnt know that i need to install the dedicated server also, so i searched around and found how to install it, there is the link of how to do it if someone needs it.

now its working, thank you for your help, and for this great post :)

Please, double please, give me a help. The server is offline, we only depend on solving this to come back again. We're trying the 80 slots version. I've done some tweaks with this tutorial's guidance and it looks like this: issue_BP.jpg

upload pic

The main issue is scaling the icons. I have no much experience, so i`m editing the code, seeing the results and trying again. Where did i go wrong???

...did you ever tried to scale in xui.xml, the first line?

<ruleset name="default" scale="1.255" stackpanel_scale="1.05">
to:
<ruleset name="default" scale="[color="#FF0000"][b]1.05[/b][/color]" stackpanel_scale="1.05">

...it helped me to fit my backpack.

Greetz...

Hello there,

im using the 72 slot mod for multiplayer, everythings seems fine till I die or exit game, then I start loosing items.

Can anyone give me a help or clue please what I made wrong.

Did you use the modded assembly_csharp.dll and replace the existing assembly_csharp.dll.

You need the 72 slot dedi dll in your dedi server files and the modded sp dll in your normal game files also. As stated in o.p

Did you use the modded assembly_csharp.dll and replace the existing assembly_csharp.dll.

You need the 72 slot dedi dll in your dedi server files and the modded sp dll in your normal game files also. As stated in o.p

Thank your for quick answer! :)

Yes I exchanged the assembly_csharp.dll only on server side, not on client side.

I thought this sp dll is only used for single play.

So that the items not disapear the sp also needed?

• 2 weeks later...

I play en Single player, but...

Place the file in a game downloaded with Alpha 16.4, as in my original Steam game, and I still leave the VANILA inventory, I can not increase the inventory.

If the game started with the .exe it works normally but the inventory is VANILA, if the game started with the EAC, the screen remains black and when closing the game it tells me this message:

7DaysToDie.exe - Fatal Application Exit

Unknown file version (D: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ 7 Days To Die \ 7daystodie_Data \ Managed \ assembly-csharp.dll)

To accept

I play en Single player, but...

Place the file in a game downloaded with Alpha 16.4, as in my original Steam game, and I still leave the VANILA inventory, I can not increase the inventory.

If the game started with the .exe it works normally but the inventory is VANILA, if the game started with the EAC, the screen remains black and when closing the game it tells me this message:

7DaysToDie.exe - Fatal Application Exit

Unknown file version (D: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ 7 Days To Die \ 7daystodie_Data \ Managed \ assembly-csharp.dll)

To accept

Did you remove the ##sp from file name. Rename original assembly to assembly c-sharp backup.

Did you follow every step on first page inc xui edits.

Are you using any other mods

Black screen is because modding assembly makes game modded and eac chucks a spaz .

Try uninstalling and reinstalling game to vanilla and try again if all above done.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank your for quick answer! :)

Yes I exchanged the assembly_csharp.dll only on server side, not on client side.

I thought this sp dll is only used for single play.

So that the items not disapear the sp also needed?

Yes sp version still needed in sp game

I take it the dedi dll is for a server and not single player?

You will need to install it. Look on steam tools

OK downloaded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the windows.xml change this rows="4" cols="8" to this rows="10" cols="20" and change this "1503" height="796" to this "753" height="421"

------------------------------------------------------------------

In loot.xml change the "windowLooting" to rows="11" cols="20"

In loot.xml change the player dropped backpacks to rows="11" cols="20"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Paste all the code in the third post?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Archived