A16 - Backpack expansion a16 onwards

stallionsden

Get on my server also this message when I used the 144 or 200 Dedi dll.

(IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range)

I have Zompact's file in it and all players used the SP dll.

Please help.

Maybe try this mod and see if you get the same error as it may be zompact related. Then you will have to go to the zompact thread and enquire there. Maybe also upload your output.log will be helpful to

How come the extra slots isn't showing up when I try using the 200 slot expansion? I placed the dll in the correct folder and renamed it just like told, but it still doesn't change anything. I also have EAC turned off.

You need to follow all the instructions on the first page not just swapping dlls lol

Help

Someone can help me with this error? [ATTACH=CONFIG]23328[/ATTACH] i'm trying to use the 90 slot backpack with relxix hud, this is my code

<window name="windowBackpack" width="603" height="349" panel="Center" controller="BackpackWindow" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="1" backgroundspritename="ui_game_panel_header">

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_backpack" tooltip_key="lblSortInventory" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="3" name="windowName" pos="42,-6" width="250" height="32" text="INVENTORY" text_key="xuiInventory" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" pos="472,-8" width="100" height="28" text="{currencyamount}" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="right" />

<sprite depth="4" name="costIcon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_coin" size="24,24" pos="577,-10" color="[white]" foregroundlayer="true" />

</panel>

<panel name="content" width="100%" height="303" depth="0" pos="0,-46" disableautobackground="true">

<!-- <sprite name="background" color="[black]" type="sliced" globalopacity="true"/> -->

<sprite depth="8" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,0" width="603" height="303" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />

<grid depth="1" name="inventory" rows="8" cols="12" pos="3,-3" cell_width="50" cell_height="50" controller="Backpack" repeat_content="true" >

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</panel>

</window>

20171114193716_1.thumb.jpg.6247129819028c312fdb55780caca3dc.jpg

Someone can help me with this error? [ATTACH=CONFIG]23328[/ATTACH] i'm trying to use the 90 slot backpack with relxix hud, this is my code

<window name="windowBackpack" width="603" height="349" panel="Center" controller="BackpackWindow" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="1" backgroundspritename="ui_game_panel_header">

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_backpack" tooltip_key="lblSortInventory" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="3" name="windowName" pos="42,-6" width="250" height="32" text="INVENTORY" text_key="xuiInventory" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" pos="472,-8" width="100" height="28" text="{currencyamount}" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="right" />

<sprite depth="4" name="costIcon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_coin" size="24,24" pos="577,-10" color="[white]" foregroundlayer="true" />

</panel>

<panel name="content" width="100%" height="303" depth="0" pos="0,-46" disableautobackground="true">

<!-- <sprite name="background" color="[black]" type="sliced" globalopacity="true"/> -->

<sprite depth="8" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,0" width="603" height="303" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />

<grid depth="1" name="inventory" rows="8" cols="12" pos="3,-3" cell_width="50" cell_height="50" controller="Backpack" repeat_content="true" >

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</panel>

</window>

Did you follow the steps in the first page as it looks like you hadn't lol. You need to calculate the slots for height and width in both sections of the windowsbackpack in the windows.xml. ie: 75 x 8 + 3 etc etc

re

What numbers are you talking bout. The dedi windows.xml is the same changes as the sp ones. If your talking dll. Then same again lol

the collum and the rows numbers

<grid depth="1" name="inventory" rows="5" cols="9" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="Backpack" repeat_content="true">

i get that one but the others cant figure out

ok think i got but now we loose all items in bottom row when we exit game

the collum and the rows numbers

<grid depth="1" name="inventory" rows="5" cols="9" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="Backpack" repeat_content="true">

i get that one but the others cant figure out

Look at the first page and every thing in red and big letters are the sections you change

the answer lays withing that post lol the calculations are there you just change the row and column section to the row and column section your using lol.

for example the tutorial shows a 200 slot backpack so therefore the calculations are -

So width would be (75 * 20) + 3 = 1503

Height would be (75 * 10) + 46 = 796

Content:

Height (75 * 10) + 3 = 753

so yours will be -

(75 x amount of columns) + 3 = ****

(75 x amount of rows) + 46 = ****

(75 x amount of rows) + 3 = ****

re

the answer lays withing that post lol the calculations are there you just change the row and column section to the row and column section your using lol.

for example the tutorial shows a 200 slot backpack so therefore the calculations are -

So width would be (75 * 20) + 3 = 1503

Height would be (75 * 10) + 46 = 796

Content:

Height (75 * 10) + 3 = 753

so yours will be -

(75 x amount of columns) + 3 = ****

ok cool got it working but now when we exit the game we loose are stuff in bottom rows of back pack

(75 x amount of rows) + 46 = ****

(75 x amount of rows) + 3 = ****

ok cool got it but now when we exit game we loose are stuff in bottom row of back pack

re

Have you removed the extra parts from the name. And removed or renamed vanilla dll. For the dedi you need the dedi dll and the sp dll in your game folder on your pc

sp name Assembly-CSharp.dll or this assembly c-sharp.dll

Did you follow the steps in the first page as it looks like you hadn't lol. You need to calculate the slots for height and width in both sections of the windowsbackpack in the windows.xml. ie: 75 x 8 + 3 etc etc

Hello thanks for the reply and for the dlls i fixed it

Archived