A16 - Backpack expansion a16 onwards

stallionsden

For the SP version I only need to overwrite the dll file? or I have to change the windows thing? I tried just with overwrite and it didn´t change anything.

You need to follow all the steps listed in the first page. (You don't need the dedi step tho lol) but yeah you need to edit the windows.xml and place dll in the correct spot.....

You need to follow all the steps listed in the first page. (You don't need the dedi step tho lol) but yeah you need to edit the windows.xml and place dll in the correct spot.....

I did it and still doesn´t work.

Even tried to load through the exe file and have some errors (red lines in console) and game doesn´t finish loading. Using the Mod Laucher to start the game, I can create the new game but the backpack is normal...

I think it should be easier to just upload all files for each version... I want to try the Starvation mod (bought the game due to it) but without the oversized backpack is just time wasting!

Can you please share your files (the windows one, loot is straight forward)

I did it and still doesn´t work.

Even tried to load through the exe file and have some errors (red lines in console) and game doesn´t finish loading. Using the Mod Laucher to start the game, I can create the new game but the backpack is normal...

I think it should be easier to just upload all files for each version... I want to try the Starvation mod (bought the game due to it) but without the oversized backpack is just time wasting!

Can you please share your files (the windows one, loot is straight forward)

Lol i dont have all day to be here uploading files. my windows are set up for my computer. maybe if you share your output.log i can see the error/s and help you.

I want to try the Starvation mod (bought the game due to it) but without the oversized backpack is just time wasting!

You can't just replace Starvation's dll with one of these, cause Starvations' dll is already modified. You have to do this: (and *don't* use deobfuscator on the files first, they are ready to be modded further) https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?66410-TUTORIAL-Make-your-own-bigger-backpack-mod

Please, double please, give me a help. The server is offline, we only depend on solving this to come back again. We're trying the 80 slots version. I've done some tweaks with this tutorial's guidance and it looks like this: issue_BP.jpg

upload pic

The main issue is scaling the icons. I have no much experience, so i`m editing the code, seeing the results and trying again. Where did i go wrong???

Here are my codes. From windows.xml:

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->
<window name="windowBackpack" width="503" height="446" panel="Center" controller="BackpackWindow" cursor_area="true" >
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
	<panel name="header" height="43" depth="1" backgroundspritename="ui_game_panel_header">
		<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_backpack" tooltip_key="lblSortInventory" sound="[paging_click]" />
		<label depth="3" name="windowName" pos="42,-6" width="250" height="32" text="INVENTORY" text_key="xuiInventory" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" pos="472,-8" width="100" height="28" text="{currencyamount}" color="[yellow]" justify="right" />
		<sprite depth="4" name="costIcon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_coin" size="24,24" pos="577,-10" color="[gold]" foregroundlayer="true" />
	</panel>

<panel name="content" width="100%" height="403" depth="0" pos="0,-46" disableautobackground="true">
			<!-- <sprite name="background" color="[black]" type="sliced" globalopacity="true"/> -->
			<sprite depth="8" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,0" width="603" height="335" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />	
			<grid depth="1" name="inventory" rows="8" cols="10" pos="3,-3" cell_width="50" cell_height="50" controller="Backpack" repeat_content="true" >
				<item_stack_inventory name="0"/>
			</grid>
		<sprite depth="1" name="background" pos="0,0" color="[black]" type="sliced">
			<texture depth="500" name="InventoryBackground" width="603" height="335" pos="3,-3" texture="@file:Mods\SMX\UITextures\inventorybg.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored"/> <!--Online Mac: @http://i.imgur.com/g6Mxf7m.png -->
		</sprite>
	</panel>
</window>

from controls.xml:

<!-- Valmod Larger Backpack -->
<item_stack_inventory>
	<rect controller="ItemStack" style="itemStack, hover">
		<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="-3,3" width="53" height="53" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" />	
		<sprite depth="3" name="background" sprite="menu_empty3px" width="48" height="48" color="[transparent]" type="sliced" globalopacity="true" fillcenter="false"/>
		<sprite depth="2" name="highlightOverlay" width="47" height="47" color="[transparent]" pos="0,0" type="sliced" globalopacity="true"/>

<sprite depth="4" name="itemIcon" width="48" height="32" atlas="ItemIconAtlas" sprite="{itemicon}" pos="35,-30" pivot="center" foregroundlayer="true" color="{iconcolor}" />
		<sprite depth="8" name="lockTypeIcon" width="24" height="24" sprite="" pos="2,-2" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<sprite depth="3" name="durabilityBackground" width="60" height="10" sprite="menu_empty3px" color="[darkGrey]" type="sliced" pos="1, -50" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<sprite depth="4" name="durability" width="60" height="10" sprite="menu_empty2px" color="[transparent]" type="filled" pos="1, -50" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<sprite depth="5" name="disabledOverlay" width="55" height="55" color="[darkGrey_half_alpha]" pos="1,-1" type="sliced" visible="false"/>

<label depth="7" name="stackValue" pos="-8,-42" width="53" height="28" text="{itemcount}" font_size="24" effect="outline" justify="center" />
		<label depth="7" name="timer" pos="35,-38" width="70" height="24" font_size="24" justify="center" pivot="center" effect="outline" color="[beige]"/>
		<sprite depth="9" name="cancel" sprite="ui_game_symbol_x" width="70" height="70" color="255,0,0,255" type="sliced" visible="false" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<label depth="12" name="itemName" pos="0,0" width="0" height="0" text="" font_size="24" justify="center" overflow="resizefreely" effect="outline"/>
		<sprite depth="13" name="assembleIcon" size="40,40" sprite="ui_game_symbol_lock" visible="{isassemblelocked}" pos="14,-14" foregroundlayer="true" />
	</rect>
</item_stack_inventory>

Please, double please, give me a help. The server is offline, we only depend on solving this to come back again. We're trying the 80 slots version. I've done some tweaks with this tutorial's guidance and it looks like this: issue_BP.jpg

upload pic

The main issue is scaling the icons. I have no much experience, so i`m editing the code, seeing the results and trying again. Where did i go wrong???

Here are my codes. From windows.xml:

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->
<window name="windowBackpack" width="503" height="446" panel="Center" controller="BackpackWindow" cursor_area="true" >
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
	<panel name="header" height="43" depth="1" backgroundspritename="ui_game_panel_header">
		<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_backpack" tooltip_key="lblSortInventory" sound="[paging_click]" />
		<label depth="3" name="windowName" pos="42,-6" width="250" height="32" text="INVENTORY" text_key="xuiInventory" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" pos="472,-8" width="100" height="28" text="{currencyamount}" color="[yellow]" justify="right" />
		<sprite depth="4" name="costIcon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_coin" size="24,24" pos="577,-10" color="[gold]" foregroundlayer="true" />
	</panel>

<panel name="content" width="100%" height="403" depth="0" pos="0,-46" disableautobackground="true">
			<!-- <sprite name="background" color="[black]" type="sliced" globalopacity="true"/> -->
			<sprite depth="8" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,0" width="603" height="335" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />	
			<grid depth="1" name="inventory" rows="8" cols="10" pos="3,-3" cell_width="50" cell_height="50" controller="Backpack" repeat_content="true" >
				<item_stack_inventory name="0"/>
			</grid>
		<sprite depth="1" name="background" pos="0,0" color="[black]" type="sliced">
			<texture depth="500" name="InventoryBackground" width="603" height="335" pos="3,-3" texture="@file:Mods\SMX\UITextures\inventorybg.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored"/> <!--Online Mac: @http://i.imgur.com/g6Mxf7m.png -->
		</sprite>
	</panel>
</window>

from controls.xml:

<!-- Valmod Larger Backpack -->
<item_stack_inventory>
	<rect controller="ItemStack" style="itemStack, hover">
		<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="-3,3" width="53" height="53" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" />	
		<sprite depth="3" name="background" sprite="menu_empty3px" width="48" height="48" color="[transparent]" type="sliced" globalopacity="true" fillcenter="false"/>
		<sprite depth="2" name="highlightOverlay" width="47" height="47" color="[transparent]" pos="0,0" type="sliced" globalopacity="true"/>

<sprite depth="4" name="itemIcon" width="48" height="32" atlas="ItemIconAtlas" sprite="{itemicon}" pos="35,-30" pivot="center" foregroundlayer="true" color="{iconcolor}" />
		<sprite depth="8" name="lockTypeIcon" width="24" height="24" sprite="" pos="2,-2" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<sprite depth="3" name="durabilityBackground" width="60" height="10" sprite="menu_empty3px" color="[darkGrey]" type="sliced" pos="1, -50" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<sprite depth="4" name="durability" width="60" height="10" sprite="menu_empty2px" color="[transparent]" type="filled" pos="1, -50" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<sprite depth="5" name="disabledOverlay" width="55" height="55" color="[darkGrey_half_alpha]" pos="1,-1" type="sliced" visible="false"/>

<label depth="7" name="stackValue" pos="-8,-42" width="53" height="28" text="{itemcount}" font_size="24" effect="outline" justify="center" />
		<label depth="7" name="timer" pos="35,-38" width="70" height="24" font_size="24" justify="center" pivot="center" effect="outline" color="[beige]"/>
		<sprite depth="9" name="cancel" sprite="ui_game_symbol_x" width="70" height="70" color="255,0,0,255" type="sliced" visible="false" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<label depth="12" name="itemName" pos="0,0" width="0" height="0" text="" font_size="24" justify="center" overflow="resizefreely" effect="outline"/>
		<sprite depth="13" name="assembleIcon" size="40,40" sprite="ui_game_symbol_lock" visible="{isassemblelocked}" pos="14,-14" foregroundlayer="true" />
	</rect>
</item_stack_inventory>

Windows.xml - backpack - change the positions. You need to heighten the backpack. Scaling only does so much. However I am not good at this positions and getting the right values or the right position bit of the backpack. Unless someone else can help I am sorry but yeh play with the positions.

First of all great job. I like this backpack :smile-new:

Second, is there problem with Windows 7? When I replace .dll on Windows 7 games stuck with balck screen and cursor when I try to start it. When I do that on Windows 10 everything is working fine.

Is there a chance that you will do version for Starvation mod?

And last one What I remember on A15 was version with extended chests. Is it possible on A16?

Once more great job !!!

First of all great job. I like this backpack :smile-new:

Second, is there problem with Windows 7? When I replace .dll on Windows 7 games stuck with balck screen and cursor when I try to start it. When I do that on Windows 10 everything is working fine.

Is there a chance that you will do version for Starvation mod?

And last one What I remember on A15 was version with extended chests. Is it possible on A16?

Once more great job !!!

ty i love it to lol

windows 7... whats that lol :-P ummm did you play with EAC off as you cant play a modded dll with eac on

There prolly was it wasnt mine lol I just did the back pack. but to get chests bigger simply open loot.xml and edit each of these lines -

<!-- misc storage, cardboard boxes-->

<lootcontainer id="1" count="0,2" size="5,3" sound_open="UseActions/open_cardboard" sound_close="UseActions/close_cardboard" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">

<item group="junk"/>

<item group="books" prob="0.1"/>

<item name="fertilizer" count="1,3" prob="0.05"/>

<item name="paint" count="50,150" prob="0.1"/>

<item name="paintTool" prob="0.05"/>

</lootcontainer>

change it to what ever you like - 8, 9.... 10,10 etc.

count="0,2" is how much loot of each item and how many slots of items are in the chest

Thanks a lot. I have extended storage chest.

Regarding Windows 7 I know that it is old but computer is not so new :) Maybe later will upgrade that but so far has to work with it. I'm running it without EAC.

Just small question there is a chance for bigger backpack in Starvation mod?

Thanks a lot. I have extended storage chest.

Regarding Windows 7 I know that it is old but computer is not so new :) Maybe later will upgrade that but so far has to work with it. I'm running it without EAC.

Just small question there is a chance for bigger backpack in Starvation mod?

I believe starvation mod is doing it's own backpack size. From memory

So i got the mod to work now, and i have my 60 slots inventory working perfect, but i have a new issue now, when i open a gunsafe it gives me a repeated error mssg (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range) i have not tested if this happens with any other container other than the gun safe so far, but how do i fix this?

Hello. I can not understand how to put the mod correctly? The game does not happen if I just change the Assembly-CSharp file to the Assembly-CSharp file 200DEDI (only delete 200DEDI).

You need to follow the full steps on the first posts. The MOD does not work simply by replacing the dll

Archived