New Prefab - Fluffy Bottoms Pet Store!

Jackelmyer

How are there no pet stores in major towns and cities? I don't get it. You probably don't either... So here we go! This is a PetCo/PetSmart sized pet store. So kinda big. With... surprises! :D

Just know, fido... is not polite. At all. >.>

Enjoy!

LATEST DOWNLOAD

Fluffy Bottoms Pet Store - A17.1 B9

Changes

V3

• Moved bus so it's not embedded in the wall.

V2

• Semi Dungeon Layout, though not full dungeon. Multiple entrances still to tackle.
  • Corrected all paint.
  • Removed all paintings as paints of random people all over a pet store seemed weird.
  • Redid volumes for better control over what spawns and when.
  • New POI additions... Hop in and find out! Don't miss the new Herp's display! :)
  • A little more looty that previous pet store.
  • More... Animal centric.
  • Many new A17 blocks added

Archived

A16.3 b12

See the prefab XML for RWG recommended spawn areas.

Prefab Download: jm_petstore v3 (9/4/2017)

Screen shots for ya. Running out of space on the forums for my images so sorry for the dropbox reference.

Screenshots:

A17

B9MohC8.jpg

jHOCwgp.jpg

A16

646C3P3.jpg

rRKRJKE.jpg

And already updated with V2. /sigh...

V2

* forgot I don't like fake cash registers. updated with lootable Cash Registers.

V3

* Added more detail.

* changed aquariums.

* checked out in A16.3 B12

OP Updated with latest link. The mention of the cash registers not being lootable made me want to go make sure my prior edits took. Most are lootable, some aren't. Totally good with that. But can't go into a prefab without poking at it. That and had a few detail ideas I wanted to try that I ended up liking.

* Updated with a bit more detail around the store.

* Changed up aquariums.

* Added a few of those stair things you see in large stores that staff use to reach high shelves around the store. Whatever those things are... I call them... Mobile stairs! But I got no wheels for them... :-(

* Loaded and checked out in A16.3 B12.

Thanks Pille! It worked out well with the Catwalk stairs and a few posts. :-D Store just seemed to be a little too barren when I'd look at the screen shots. So doctored it up a bit. :-p And... I really didn't like the aquarium's first time around. So that had to get simplified.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived