Skyscraper (by Pille)

Pille

Heli pack has been updated. I've added the new chopper. Looks a bit more improvised and less clean than the other helis though. I had to add some terrain blocks since the wheels didn't touch the ground. It was quite hard to mask that issue...

DOWNLOAD LINK

TdNX6su.jpg

Edit:

Mini update (slightly increase the size of the skids of the heli5 series and added new variantion of heli5).

Very cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am going to release the converted skyscraper by the end of the week. Currently I am trying to put the prefab into the modlet format allowing the POI to spawn automatically on rwg maps. No success so far.^^

o1E7T06.jpg

That’s a real bummer. Such great work and not have the option to use it.

Yep, that's really the pinnacle of annoyance to me. I've tried to split the skyscraper into several POIs. First idea was to modify the red mesa facility. I added one of the lab floors to it. You know what - I am getting the same error. Seems that adding one single floor from Pille industries to the Red Mesa prefab already makes it too complex for the AI. Apparently we're very limited when it comes to complex prefabs.

Good news, everything was my fault. lol. The issue took me a lot of time but I'll try to release as soon as possible. See comment in bugreport:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?111312-Alpha-17-2-B27-bug-reporting-thread&p=966118&viewfull=1#post966118 (deleted)

Edit:

Ok, as requested by me someone deleted the bugreport. The error was related to my empty world file which were somehow damaged preventing sleepers from spawning. And there were some buggy blocks in the prefab causing the warning. I was thinking both issues were connected but they weren't.

After fixing the empty world and the blocks everything seems to work as intended. Have to fix some stability issues though.

New Prefab!

Ok, here we go! There is no reason to throw away the red mesa alpha labs prefab. I've fixed the bug. And everything works fine. You can download it from the link below or from the original post (see related prefabs):

Red Mesa Alpha Labs

Info:

This prefab combines the Red Mesa missile silo POI (vanilla prefab) and the Alpha Labs from my skyscraper. You can reach the Alpha labs through an elevator shaft located at the lowest floor of the red mesa facility.

Entrance:

XxHsBnQ.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, for now I've given up on updating the skyscraper. It's just too annoying/boring/outdated/whatever and there are more interesting projects waiting for me. That doesn't mean that we won't see an update for A18. Anyway, there's still one vehicle pack to be released - the old crane pack (consisting of only 2 quite similar-looking cranes^^).

Download:

Crane pack A16 + A17 (only two cranes atm) (This link can also be found in the op under related prefabs)

ZutMfsA.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated bulldozer pack for A18 compatibility (no new vehicles added yet).

I am going to update all my prefabs in the next days (Except the skyscraper. This thing will take a while). All updated Prefabs will be listed in this post.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 700]

[TR]

[TD]Link[/TD]

[TD]Compatibility[/TD]

[TD]Last Update[/TD]

[TD]Format[/TD]

[TD]Comment[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bulldozer pack[/TD]

[TD]A16, A17, A18[/TD]

[TD]13. Oct. 19[/TD]