Skyscraper (by Pille)

Pille

• 2 weeks later...
very kewl

I assume that means cool? ;) Thx then.

You finally playing with custom blocks?

Nope, not yet. The edges of vanilla glass blocks + very high light intensities create these strange light effects.^^ Could be used the build a nuclear reactor. Something like this:

zmURZqX.jpg

Glad to see you still around tinkering around with prefab. :)

To be honest, I am still struggling with starting new projects or converting old ones. A lot of my old projects look ugly in A17. For instance the camo texture looks like fabrics now, so I dunno if it makes sense to start from scratch with new stuff or if I should try to import the vehicle packs and the other prefabs to A17...

To be honest, I am still struggling with starting new projects or converting old ones. A lot of my old projects look ugly in A17. For instance the camo texture looks like fabrics now, so I dunno if it makes sense to start from scratch with new stuff or if I should try to import the vehicle packs and the other prefabs to A17...

Happy to convert your tower to a17 for your you need me to to help out

Oh sheesh my land and air museum shall be full lol... keep an coming lol haha that is if it ok to use em

Yeah all vehicles are free to use and to mod. Not sure if the tower is free to mod though because I took stuff (some rooms) from other prefabbers and I dunno whether they mind if other players mod their creations.^^

I assume that means cool? ;) Thx then.

Nope, not yet. The edges of vanilla glass blocks + very high light intensities create these strange light effects.^^ Could be used the build a nuclear reactor. Something like this:

zmURZqX.jpg

is this going to be able to be used as a prefab at all or lol :-)

Where the hell did these choppers and bulldozers come from lol I feel like I've been living under a rock, brilliant stuff!.

As for your UFO POI, could try putting the flying UFO in the meshfile but actually have the prefab as a crash site, not tested putting lights in the meshfiles but there's some wacky things spring to mind after seeing those pictures.

Where the hell did these choppers and bulldozers come from lol I feel like I've been living under a rock, brilliant stuff!.

As for your UFO POI, could try putting the flying UFO in the meshfile but actually have the prefab as a crash site, not tested putting lights in the meshfiles but there's some wacky things spring to mind after seeing those pictures.

That's a must-have idea for this prefab. Thank you for sharing it!

Here is the final heli of this production series time to try something new.

r9WGSjz.jpg

Draft of a new heli. I'm trying to utilize terrain blocks to get more slope angles. Seems to work. It's not ready for release yet but shouldn't take long to finish it.

2m3bJl2.jpg

Edit:

Almost ready.^^ Looks quite unclean so far but that's the best I can do. lol

LSNbktH.jpg

Heli pack has been updated. I've added the new chopper. Looks a bit more improvised and less clean than the other helis though. I had to add some terrain blocks since the wheels didn't touch the ground. It was quite hard to mask that issue...

DOWNLOAD LINK

TdNX6su.jpg

Edit:

Mini update (slightly increase the size of the skids of the heli5 series and added new variantion of heli5).

Archived