[16.1] NePA Headquarter (download)

Eihwaz

NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE - NEW THREAD

eihwaz_banner.png

Greetings Community,

I like to show you my first selfmade prefab named "(Ne)ver(P)lay(A)lone Headquarter".

I build this base back in A15 and was really disappointed to start over (again ... ). That´s why I decide to make this prefab - now it is no problem to explore every new alpha ;) With A16 I upgrade the base with new materials and add a vending machine (because I usually forgot to spend my money).

The Headquarter is a "Do it Yourself" prefab; there is no (less) loot and interior furnishing but the base is zombie proof and offer a lot of opportunities, like a connection for a drawbridge, 3x3 solid pillars with mine shaft, defenses - shooting range/wooden spikes/battle cage, wood cover to lower repair costs and secure farmland. The room layout is perfect for 2 players or groups!

Information & Copyright

ps: known bug - 3 blocks are wrongly colored but need only camo paint to fix.

9C1W038apR7jh84C0hll8ufi5t3XCiGobnpZRhYe75w?preserve_transparency=1&size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

[/center]

:)

Thank you for your kind comments TopMinder & Magoli.

You are welcome to add this prefab to your pack if you mention me :strawberry:

It have less interior because I dont want to ruin my gameplay with a cheat base - I want to survival on my own but I dont want build my hole base again with every update :crushed:

Feel free to use a edit version in your pack.

At the moment I make some german modding tutorials but I have already planned a new awesome prefab! This time a POI with interior.

Have a nice day

We ran across this POI on the morning of the first day we loaded up our server with the CP

It was like a gift from the heavens, not only does it look like it fits into the surrounds but its so functional to use.

Dude, you did a great job and thank you for allowing us to use it.

We ran across this POI on the morning of the first day we loaded up our server with the CP

It was like a gift from the heavens, not only does it look like it fits into the surrounds but its so functional to use.

Dude, you did a great job and thank you for allowing us to use it.

I agree, it certainly felt right in place within a residential district. Its perfect for those who dont want to be bothered with building a community building. Love the paint job too!!! I can tell alot of thought went into the look and feel of this prefab. A+

Thank you for you kind comments :strawberry:

I know it is not a beauty.

Perhaps my new prefab, which I work on, is combined with your aesthetic needs :fat:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22279[/ATTACH]

I like it much !!!

I love the squared part in the middle with the flat roof - very cool design.

keep on with that mate !

If I stand directly therefor it disappears?! Alpha 16.2 Randomgen.

Immer wenn ich direct davor stehe verschwindet dein Gebنude.

mmh very strange - to be honest I never try it with random gen; it was made in 16.1 and should work.

Magoli have no issus,too with his combo pack - ill check it tomorrow, maybe you check your RandomGen settings,too.

If I stand directly therefor it disappears?! Alpha 16.2 Randomgen.

Immer wenn ich direct davor stehe verschwindet dein Gebنude.

Prefab ist in Ordnung. Muss an was anderen liegen.

Passen die prefab.xml und der Eintrag im rwgmixer ?? (wahrsch. Ja)

Hast du noch andere mods drauf? Singleplayergame oder server?

Ist event. ein gamefehler

Had the prefab pack on it. Property now clean again installed and then the Prefab no longer found in Randomgen, perhaps only overlooked. Interesting would be your thought with the rwgmixer ...

Hatte das Prefab Pack drauf. Habe nun alles clean neu installiert und dann das Prefab nicht mehr gefunden in Randomgen, vielleicht nur übersehen. Interessant wنre dein Gedanke mit der rwgmixer...

show me your interior decoration

I am really happy, that so many ppl like the NePA HQ :)

It would be awesome if someone can post some pics how you decorate it!

@Scally43web

Leider habe ich mich bisher nicht mit dem Mixer auseinander gesetzt, da ich eine feste Karte bevorzuge. Irgendwie hab ich auch nie Glück mit dem Teil - unendliche Weiten mit nichts :( aber du bist herzlich in meinen Discord eingeladen. Kann nichts versprechen aber villt finden wir eine Lِsung - Link im Hauptpost.

EngTrans:

Unfortunately, I have not been dealing with the mixer, as I prefer a fix map. Somehow, I've never been lucky with rnd - endless distances with nothing :( but you're invited into my Discord. Maybe we find a Solution.

- google translator

English:

Sorry that I am now writing, the days had tried to turn my PC into a hackingtosh ...

Discord is something like Teamspeak? I had just started in Navasgane, this will play as soon as the STAVATION Mod is out.

Deutsch:

Sorry das ich jetzt erst schreibe, hatte die Tage versucht meinen Pc in einen Hackingtosh zu verwandeln...

Discord ist sowas wie Teamspeak? Ich hatte ja einfach in Navasgane begonnen, werde dies spielen sobald die STAVATION Mod raus ist.

• 5 months later...

Hi Eihwaz,

Great Prefab!

Just wondering if you ever sorted the random gen issue?

I'm having the same problem... I can see N.E.P.A in the distance but as I approach it despawns.

I really want this on my random gen server, I'm going to try spawning it through DM and see what happens.

I should also maybe mention I'm running War of the Walkers 5.2.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Apocalysto,

thank you for your kind comment, that motivate me to make a remake of the preview ^^

because I never play random map (always navezgane) I dont know about this problem, I extra use crafted letters instead of a sign to prevent bugs. the only fix that I know is breaking and rebuild it ... :(

• 1 month later...

Hello Eihwaz! Thank you for your great prefab! The first time I found it I was like OMG! OMG!!! I play with a group of 10 of us and they were doing the same! Since then we've been trying to figure out what NEPA ment lol National Emergency Preparedness Agency is the best we came up with - considering the environment of the game... Never Play Alone!

So - in the War of the Walkers Mod Guppycur posted a link as a fix. Is that specifically for War of the Walkers?

Another thing is that in many mods we find that the building may disappear when you get up close to it. Personally I thought it was great! But according to Guppycur that was an issue with some blocks. Was that intended?

Also - In Alpha 16.4 with Valmod we've noticed that there are instabilities with the building. Specifically if you put a lot of stuff inside the corners of the roof will fall off. Is that intended? Or is it just due to the games SI? To overcome this issue I've instigated an upgrade program - removing all the wood panels and replacing them with full blocks or other support and running supports to bedrock.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cadamier,

at first thank you for your kind words :)

*g* I doesnt know that Guppy provide a fixed version - but thank you Guppy.

It is like he say, I forgot to delete the air blocks over the HQ, thats why it cant be generated sometimes - but you still see the mesh file, thats why it looks like it disapear. I should really fix it for alpha 17. For now ill add your link to the main post.

About instabilities - thank you for your feedback, I didnt notice it yet but I will fix it with alpha 17. But the fact that you find it out shows me that you guys really use this prefab, and this make me happy :)

• 2 months later...

Archived