A16 - djkrose's Scripting Mod

djkrose

Maybe while you're at it you can fix the dupe/exploit where while one player is in the chest another player destroys it which makes a bag fall to the ground with the contents that were in the chest plus the first player can still remove all contents that were in it.

Maybe while you're at it you can fix the dupe/exploit where while one player is in the chest another player destroys it which makes a bag fall to the ground with the contents that were in the chest plus the first player can still remove all contents that were in it.

Is it confirmed that this is still working in the latest version?

Because the latest change log contains an entry that alledgedly fixes exactly that (as I understood it):

• Dupe method "destroying container"
  • Duping with 2 people using containers

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to script different names for zombies? Presumably something where it listens for a spawn event and then renames the zombie, based on type (e.g. Bloated Walker), to a predefined name? Keen to personalize the zombies a little instead of the same names over and over. Not keen on modding the XML's for this and already have Scripting Mod installed on the server, so thought it would be an ideal solution. Thanks :)

-----------------

I see under Script Events there are "entityLoaded", "playerSpawnedInWorld" and "playerSpawning". Nothing about zombie spawns, unless "entityLoaded" can be used with zombies? It doesn't have to be perfect.

• 5 weeks later...

@djkrose

there is bug with dj-import /all.

I cant use the rotation function, if there are custom blocks in it. "dj-import name /all" works, eveything is there (signs with text, chest-stuff...) but if i write "dj-import name /all 3":

index.jpg

= everything is empty, just the building is there

I am currently not continuing development due to lack of personal time and motivation, at least not until A17 is there. But feel free to add bug reports and feature wishes to the GitHub issue tracker: https://github.com/djkrose/7DTD-ScriptingMod/issues

Since it is open source, maybe someone else will pick it up and submit a pull request. Even if not, there is a chance that I get to it when I continue active development on it.

djkrose

• 4 months later...

I have problems to send anything to the server

i tryd it now with

GameManager.Instance.GameMessageServer(null, EnumGameMessages.Chat, "test", "Server", false, "", true)

directly in the dj-test-lua and loaded before the import("Assembly-CSharp").

but i become now an error ;D♥

2018-10-26T22:21:51 15281.511 ERR [sCRIPTING MOD] Lua script error in dj-test-lua.lua: [string "chunk"]:42: NLua.Exceptions.LuaScriptException: instance method 'GameMessageServer' requires a non null target object

at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0♥

at NLua.Lua.DoString (System.String chunk, System.String chunkName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0♥

at ScriptingMod.ScriptEngines.LuaEngine.ExecuteFile (System.String filePath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0♥

im new in lua i know php a little little bit of c but java is jeah^^ thats the reson why i try it with lua

hope u can help^^

sry for bad english im german ;D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Doesn't seem to work w/ A18:

2019-10-30T18:18:11 0.607 INF [MODS] Trying to load from ScriptingMod

2019-10-30T18:18:11 0.611 WRN [MODS] Failed iterating types in DLL ScriptingMod.dll

2019-10-30T18:18:11 0.611 WRN [MODS] No ModAPI found in mod DLLs

• 1 month later...

Sorry man, my schedule is pretty full with family & stuff and I don't play 7DTD anymore. I'm happy to help or answer questions for anyone who picks up the source code, but I don't see me doing it myself at the moment.

Any feature that you are specifically looking after?

Archived