SMX LITE - By Sirillion

Sirillion

I'm sure you are very busy but I hope this mod gets updated for 16.2. Thank you for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated.

The work is finished but I haven't gotten around to doing the testing yet. Will do so in the morning. It is nighty time in Norway now.

Can i get this MOD with only the HUD changes.

So not the increased backpack, dll files etc etc.

Or can I download it and just only use the windows.xml ?

Well, yes. Or you can get SMX and download the SIRMOD optional for some more additions.

• 2 weeks later...
On a hosted dedi, will the files be pushed to the clients or will everyone need to install locally?

To be honest I do not know as I do not play around with dedis but my guess is that all clients will have to have the modified .dll installed as a minimum. But be advised that this mod is discontinued. This has now been implemented into SMX and is now running as one mod with optional setup downloads.

• 1 year later...
wishing to see this mod adapted to the A17

I am sorry but this mod will not be continued in A17. It was abandoned a long time ago.

For A17 I already have SMX - Main Menu which is the main menu redesign to complement SMX - HUD which will be out in a few days. Then, over the coming weeks I will drop SMX - UI which will be a complete overhaul of the entire UI.

Archived