SMX LITE - By Sirillion

Sirillion

Dropbox link fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

Make sure all the files are in the correct position.

And also, this version is A16B129e only so make sure you are on that one :)

Yes, yes, yes. 2 folder, all copy paste the 7d2d folder. I run the game full screen, but not high resolution. I'm not 720p, i run 1024/768. a16b129e

I change the resolution 1080p:

http://imgur.com/a/NQF35

I don't working hud. Not press the escape button (ESC) because not showing the hud. The SMX hud enhanced mod ONLY (smx without big backpack!!), working fine. The ccsharp.dll problem?

Yes, yes, yes. 2 folder, all copy paste the 7d2d folder. I run the game full screen, but not high resolution. I'm not 720p, i run 1024/768. a16b129e

Were you using another mod before testing this one?

If so I would advice to run the uninstall procedure that is in the original post, then reinstall the mod.

Meanwhile I will see if I can replicate based on the information you give me.

Were you using another mod before testing this one?

If so I would advice to run the uninstall procedure that is in the original post, then reinstall the mod.

Meanwhile I will see if I can replicate based on the information you give me.

OH my god! Thanks maaaan! Sorry my crash report!! The full clean install, and only copy paste and working. (I started full new randon gen...)

I was having some trouble getting it run on dedi. Worked fine in SP.

I have deleted all old gamesaves manually and downloaded and installed fresh copy of game in a separate folder to use.

Seems to be working now and will keep you updated if anything changes.

Oh, am loving it btw...thanks for making it.

Hoping you add the bigger packpack to your SMX as you mentioned earlier as that is one I have been using lately.

I was having some trouble getting it run on dedi. Worked fine in SP.

I have deleted all old gamesaves manually and downloaded and installed fresh copy of game in a separate folder to use.

Seems to be working now and will keep you updated if anything changes.

Oh, am loving it btw...thanks for making it.

Hoping you add the bigger packpack to your SMX as you mentioned earlier as that is one I have been using lately.

That is my plan, just want to work out the kinks before I integrate it.

I am glad you like it, enjoy :)

That is my plan, just want to work out the kinks before I integrate it.

I am glad you like it, enjoy :)

I have tested your mod and it's working great but i don't like the small inventory icons, I've already integerated this with your SMX UI Mod. I have adjusted the cell size and inventory to my liking, if you can do 75 slots for backpack it would be great 5 rows and 15 columns with just small scaling in XUI, the same one i had from stallionsden's Backpack Expansion for Alpha 15. Although he has 200 slot i don't want that much for me 75 is more than enough. So if you kindly mod the assembly for 75 slots that would be gracious:peaceful:

I have tested your mod and it's working great but i don't like the small inventory icons, I've already integerated this with your SMX UI Mod. I have adjusted the cell size and inventory to my liking, if you can do 75 slots for backpack it would be great 5 rows and 15 columns with just small scaling in XUI, the same one i had from stallionsden's Backpack Expansion for Alpha 15. Although he has 200 slot i don't want that much for me 75 is more than enough. So if you kindly mod the assembly for 75 slots that would be gracious:peaceful:

I agree with this to some extent. I also find the icon size to be somewhat small but I am not going to mod anything that goes beyond the border of the initial size so if anything I will reduce the slots to get it as I want it. We'll see...

There are already a 75 premade in this thread

I agree with this to some extent. I also find the icon size to be somewhat small but I am not going to mod anything that goes beyond the border of the initial size so if anything I will reduce the slots to get it as I want it. We'll see...

There are already a 75 premade in this thread

Thank you very much:smile-new:

Ggiving it a try, Made an account at NexusMods so i could DL, just to help you out. Thanks for your work. The first mod I have seen that makes the slots fit in the original backpack space; This is HUGE help to me, Thank you!

awsome :D Exactly what i needed.

Is it possible via the xml to make the description window smaller and therefor the icon sizes a bit bigger as they are kinda really small :D

But other then that, good job.

I just tested the current version (72 slots), and for me the icons are too small. I think extending the backpack window upwards by resizing the description window is a great idea. I also wouldn't mind having less slots as long as they got a bit bigger.

I just tested the current version (72 slots), and for me the icons are too small. I think extending the backpack window upwards by resizing the description window is a great idea. I also wouldn't mind having less slots as long as they got a bit bigger.

I will look into alternative ways to do this mod.

- - - Updated - - -

Ggiving it a try, Made an account at NexusMods so i could DL, just to help you out. Thanks for your work. The first mod I have seen that makes the slots fit in the original backpack space; This is HUGE help to me, Thank you!

Thank you, glad you like it

Hey there... Im having an issue with this mod. I copy both files over to the main 7 days to die folder and overwrite when prompted.

When I launch game, I get a blank screen and the 7dtd cursor.... thats all... just a black screen, cursor and no sound.

any ideas?

Hey there... Im having an issue with this mod. I copy both files over to the main 7 days to die folder and overwrite when prompted.

When I launch game, I get a blank screen and the 7dtd cursor.... thats all... just a black screen, cursor and no sound.

any ideas?

First:

- My stable a16 release not working with SIMPLE smx GUI mod ONLY 1080p! Try it first!

- Secound. Fully deleted the game, reinstall stable a16. Copy ALL 7d2d folder other folder (c://games...), and copy all file this mod. Try it.

any ideas?

Turn off EAC.

When you start the game, select Launcher, untick EAC and then run.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived