A16 - Simple UI

RevenantWit

Ok so real quick... I have found a work around of what I was trying to accomplish. But seems that my grid doubled in size again from me removing the panel= function. I tried placing in the scaling from the xui.xml but still didn't change. Any thoughts as to why this might be?

Preview

Coding

<window name="windowBackpack" width="603" height="349" scale="0.90" stackpanel_scale="0.80" controller="BackpackWindow" cursor_area="true" >
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
	<panel name="header" pos="510,715" height="43" depth="1" backgroundspritename="ui_game_panel_header">
		<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_backpack" tooltip_key="lblSortInventory" sound="[paging_click]" />
		<label depth="3" name="windowName" pos="42,-6" width="250" height="32" text="INVENTORY" text_key="xuiInventory" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" pos="472,-8" width="100" height="28" text="{currencyamount}" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="right" />
		<sprite depth="4" name="costIcon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_coin" size="24,24" pos="577,-10" color="[white]" foregroundlayer="true" />
	</panel>

<panel name="content" width="100%" height="303" depth="0" pos="510,659" disableautobackground="true">
			<!-- <sprite name="background" color="[black]" type="sliced" globalopacity="true"/> -->
			<sprite depth="8" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,0" width="603" height="303" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
			<grid depth="1" name="inventory" rows="18" cols="10" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="Backpack" repeat_content="true" >
				<item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
	</panel>
</window>

Ok so real quick... I have found a work around of what I was trying to accomplish. But seems that my grid doubled in size again from me removing the panel= function. I tried placing in the scaling from the xui.xml but still didn't change. Any thoughts as to why this might be?

Using scale there won't do anything and panel= is required here's a quote from the master from your question in my other thread.

^

Panel is required. Anchor_Side not so much.

You still need to specify which panel the windows fall into (left/center/right).

From there they will automatically stack depending on load order. If you want to get them side by side properly when you change between screens to avoid them collapsing into one another you need to ,heh, collapse some windows and use position containers.

have a look how I did Zompact Full for A15 for an idea.

You might also check out the following thread for more detailed info about expanding backpack size.

[MOD] Backpack Expansion

I would also highly recommend downloading a program like meld or winmerge and using to compare the various files to see what was changed and where. It might help ya narrow a few things down even.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man, We've had a problem with blackscreen issue after 16.3. We think it has to do with negative values and the ui, we can not load a char after they've been deathlooped once, we fix it than it happens again.

This might help :)

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?72088-Death-Loop-Fixer-for-Corrupted-Player-Profiles&p=732076#post732076

We are going to have to strip it from the mod for now. It doesn't seem to creep up on a player file until after they've been affected by the death loop.

Hey man, We've had a problem with blackscreen issue after 16.3. We think it has to do with negative values and the ui, we can not load a char after they've been deathlooped once, we fix it than it happens again.

This might help :)

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?72088-Death-Loop-Fixer-for-Corrupted-Player-Profiles&p=732076#post732076

We are going to have to strip it from the mod for now. It doesn't seem to creep up on a player file until after they've been affected by the death loop.

You got a list of mods you are using?, I cant replicate at all even with your busted ttp file.

Well that's a bummer not sure why my ui mod would do it and stock wouldn't though as the health is displayed in the same manner as stock. I'll look into it though but not sure there's much I can do on this end or why stock wouldn't do the same thing

Unfortunately, I was able to replicate it this morning, and i removed it and it resolved. Djkrose was sable to point it out and gave me a possible solution. "maybe you find the position where the health bar is rendered and can give that part some below-zero check or so.."

Hopefully that helps man :(

2017-09-13T20:02:32 57.805 INF OpenSpawnWindow

Is where it hangs.

- - - Updated - - -

You got a list of mods you are using?, I cant replicate at all even with your busted ttp file.

I replicated it on a vanilla playthrough. P.s as per my original post, this ONLY happens AFTER a player gets bugged by a death loop screen and than is fixed, and only started (the spawn window not populating) after 16.3's update to the ui.

It's not like it happens a lot, deathscreen loops happen, and are fixable. the spawnwindow not populating after the file's been repaired with the fix that's been around for a long time, is new.

The original blackscreen problem https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/1/392185054118418477/

Once they get this, every time they die, we need to fix the file, where if we use the ai, we need to keep doing it every time they die. :(

I just changed 182 to 183. Hopefully that avoids any further issues... oddly enough.

<!--

<rect width="188" height="43" controller="HUDStatBar" stat_type="Health" visible="{statvisible}">

<sprite depth="1" name="border" color="0,0,0,100" height="43" type="sliced" />

<sprite depth="2" pos="3,-3" name="background" height="37" width="182" color="64,64,64,100" type="sliced" />

<sprite depth="3" pos="3,-3" name="BarContent" sprite="{statimage|once}" type="filled" height="37" width="182" fill="0" />

<sprite depth="4" name="Icon" atlas="{staticonatlas|once}" sprite="{staticon|once}" size="32,32" pos="8,-6" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<label depth="6" name="TextContent" pos="0,-8" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" pivot="topleft" text="{statcurrentwithmax}" height="30"/>

</rect>

-->

<rect width="168" height="43" controller="HUDStatBar" stat_type="Health" visible="{statvisible}">

<sprite depth="1" name="border" color="0,0,0,100" height="43" type="sliced" />

<sprite depth="2" pos="3,-3" name="background" height="37" width="162" color="64,64,64,100" type="sliced" />

<sprite depth="3" pos="3,-3" name="BarContent" sprite="{statimage|once}" type="filled" height="37" width="162" fill="0" />

<sprite depth="4" name="Icon" atlas="{staticonatlas|once}" sprite="{staticon|once}" size="32,32" pos="8,-6" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<label depth="6" name="TextContent" pos="0,-8" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" pivot="topleft" text="{statcurrentwithmax}" height="30"/>

</rect>

</grid>

So i switched back to vanilla for the health bar, and it resolved the issue, i was able to switch back to the modded bar, and I can't replicate it again on the same char. I'm at a loss here.

Unfortunately, I was able to replicate it this morning, and i removed it and it resolved. Djkrose was sable to point it out and gave me a possible solution. "maybe you find the position where the health bar is rendered and can give that part some below-zero check or so.."

Hopefully that helps man :(

2017-09-13T20:02:32 57.805 INF OpenSpawnWindow

Is where it hangs.

- - - Updated - - -

I replicated it on a vanilla playthrough. P.s as per my original post, this ONLY happens AFTER a player gets bugged by a death loop screen and than is fixed, and only started (the spawn window not populating) after 16.3's update to the ui.

It's not like it happens a lot, deathscreen loops happen, and are fixable. the spawnwindow not populating after the file's been repaired with the fix that's been around for a long time, is new.

The original blackscreen problem https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/1/392185054118418477/

Once they get this, every time they die, we need to fix the file, where if we use the ai, we need to keep doing it every time they die. :(

I just changed 182 to 183. Hopefully that avoids any further issues... oddly enough.

Post how to replicate the problem, repeatedly, step by step on a clean vanilla server install.

Go.

I can take your broken ttp file, on a clean vanilla server install with simple UI as is, no modding, and I can load your player. There *must* be another factor here.

If it was the health bar as suggested, it should be able to be replicated, repeatedly but it isnt.

One would expect if it was the code itself, problem should exist where ever code is, but doesnt.

Is there a way to keep the storage chest as vanilla size and make the storage box 10,14 ??

The player built storage chest and box both use the same lootcontainer in the loot.xml. So it would be possible but you'd have to make one of them use a new seperate lootcontainer in the loot.xml

Mod Updated

Changelog

v0.8

• Added more comments to better note some of my changes in the xml files.
  • Further seperated date and time from temp and elevation to try and prevent overlap in foriegn languages and really high number of days.
  • Increased crafting queue from 4 spaces to 5 spaces.
  • Increased all workstation outputs from 6 spaces(3x2) to 9 spaces(3x3).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived