Mouse Issues

Bubo

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I've been looking around and haven't seen any news on if this was ever going to be fixed or if there was some sort of fix out there that I've missed. The mouse lag affects my PC but not my wife's. About the only difference in our systems is that she has an Nvida card and mine has a Radeon. A half-second mouse lag is an aggravating handicap on my game-play.

We both have a Logitech wireless mouse. I could tell you the exact models, but I'm currently at work. I could try seeing if I have any drivers out of date later but I think every thing should be current. I had kind of actually gotten used to it until my wife sat down at my game the other day and asked why my mouse was so terrible. I tried hers and the difference in movement quality made it all pretty apparent again.

I tried checking the native input, still no good. A new video card driver came out on 2/7/18. Installed that..that seemed to actually make it worse. lol.. Don't even think I own a wired mouse anymore, I'll have to scour the junk-parts bins in my house. I'll keep tinkering I suppose.

Archived