Expanded Basics UI Mod - For continual updates to several fluctuating basic stats.

wanderingShadow

• 5 months later...

I know It's been about 6 months, but I just started checking UI mods. I like yours the best, but I hate duplicate information. Any way to remove date/time from under compass or bottom left corner? That corner is also getting a little crowded. Maybe some tips for modding it myself? I'm not interested in reviewing your code tonight, so I haven't checked your windows.xml file, and probably won't get to it for a week.

I especially like that your mod only need to change one file. I like the compass marker from other mods, but if it requires changing more files I can understand why you left it out.

• 1 month later...

Thanks tozqo! Sorry for not responding earlier. The reason for having it in 2 places is that I wanted to be able to see the date and time while in workstations without having to heavily mod the other files like you stated. I didn't want to get rid of the time and date at the top center so both are present during most of the time. Don't think I will be changing this, but thanks for the suggestion and hope you were able to mod it as you liked.

• 6 months later...

DOWNLOAD: Pursuit's Expanded Basics UI A17

[ATTACH]26315[/ATTACH]

Adds Food%, Water%, Temp, Wind, Elevation, & Player Level & small progress bar.

Converted to XPath Modlet for Alpha 17

Removes the need to check player stats window to stay updated on your condition.

Place mod in "7 Days to Die/Mods" folder. May require creation of "Mods" folder if it does not already exist.

No other setup is required. Uses new internally supported mod system implemented by The Fun Pimps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26314[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26313[/ATTACH]

Archived