Prefab Editor (Alpha)

Pille

• 2 weeks later...

Open your 

heli4

print all prefab xls data

CRASH PROGRAM

is it possible to get TXT file of prefab with all blocks localion and path of them to similiar output to containing information:

Entities/OutdoorDecor/modularRopeTopTiedPrefab

local_offset="-.15  ,-0.8,1.25" local_rotation="75 ,0  ,0  " 

5 hours ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

Open your 

heli4

print all prefab xls data

CRASH PROGRAM

is it possible to get TXT file of prefab with all blocks localion and path of them to similiar output to containing information:

Entities/OutdoorDecor/modularRopeTopTiedPrefab

local_offset="-.15  ,-0.8,1.25" local_rotation="75 ,0  ,0  " 

I will fix this in the next update. After the update I will take a longer break. What's local_offset and what would be the purpose of this function? I may consider to include such a function if you give me some more information...

for example :

server site mods like Sled, you have to know the blocks possition to do some fun stuff, and creating UMA zombies too, if not, have to start the game to see the possition of blocks :( and maybe get your prefabs moving like veicles ;)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

<buff name="SledCheck" hidden="true">
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="chassis"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="pedal"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="seat"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="handlebar"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="back_wheel"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="front_wheel"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="chain"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="Physics" transform_path="Box1"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="Physics" transform_path="Box2"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="Physics" transform_path="Box3"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/Industrial/palletPrefab" local_offset="0,.6,0" local_rotation="0,0,0" parent_transform="Physics"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="Physics" transform_path="pallet"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="Physics" transform_path="LOD0"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/Animals/Wolf/animalStandardWolfRagdoll" local_offset="0,-1.6,1" local_rotation="20,0,0" parent_transform="Origin/handlebar_joint"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="Origin/handlebar_joint" transform_path="Origin"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/OutdoorDecor/modularRopeTopTiedPrefab" local_offset="-.15  ,-0.8,1.25" local_rotation="75 ,0  ,0  " parent_transform="Origin/handlebar_joint/RightArmAttachJoint"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/OutdoorDecor/modularRopeTopTiedPrefab" local_offset=".15  ,-0.8,1.25" local_rotation="75 ,0  ,0  " parent_transform="Origin/handlebar_joint/LeftArmAttachJoint"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/OutdoorDecor/modularRopeTiledPrefab"   local_offset="-.15  ,-1 ,0.5" local_rotation="75 ,0  ,0  " parent_transform="Origin/handlebar_joint/RightArmAttachJoint"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/OutdoorDecor/modularRopeTiledPrefab"   local_offset=".15  ,-1 ,0.5" local_rotation="75 ,0  ,0  " parent_transform="Origin/handlebar_joint/LeftArmAttachJoint"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/Industrial/palletPrefab" local_offset="0,.5,0" local_rotation="0,0,0" parent_transform="Origin"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/Sandbags/sandbag_single_01Prefab" local_offset="0,0.77,-.4" local_rotation="0,0,0" parent_transform="Origin"/>

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

<buff name="ScorcherDeco" hidden="true">
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="#Other/Items?Weapons/Ranged/JunkTurret/junkTurret_Prefab.prefab" parent_transform="LeftShoulder" local_offset=".15,-.15,0" local_rotation="0,0,0"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="#Other/Items?Weapons/Ranged/JunkTurret/junkTurret_Prefab.prefab" parent_transform="RightShoulder" local_offset="-.15,.15,0" local_rotation="180,0,0"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/Industrial/barrelOilPrefab" local_offset=".275,.35,-.2" local_rotation="0,0,0" parent_transform="Spine"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AttachPrefabToEntity" prefab="Entities/Industrial/barrelGasPrefab" local_offset="-.175,.35,-.2" local_rotation="0,0,0" parent_transform="Spine"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="RightShoulder" transform_path="BaseMesh"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="RightShoulder" transform_path="turret_cone"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="RightShoulder" transform_path="DiscMesh"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="RightShoulder" transform_path="turret_laser"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="LeftShoulder" transform_path="BaseMesh"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="LeftShoulder" transform_path="turret_cone"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="LeftShoulder" transform_path="DiscMesh"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  parent_transform="LeftShoulder" transform_path="turret_laser"/>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="SetTransformActive" active="false"  transform_path="Detonator"/>

Edited by ArNaLdInHo (see edit history)

@ArNaLdInHo

These looks like coordinates and rotations of the models of the blocks or something like that. That's why decimal numbers are used. It seems to be unrelated to the actual block positions. I don't know where to get the corresponding data from to be honest and don't think that would help you either. If you only need the positions of the blocks, I could do that, but then the output format that you suggested makes no sense since it has nothing to do with the POI...

@cammel

You mean, you used the adjustLight command in the console of the editor?

Edited by Pille (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Pille said:

@cammel

You mean, you used the adjustLight command in the console of the editor?

Yes it only happened a couple of times. I figure it was something I did.  Currently all lights are at a default of intensity 3.0 in ingame editor. I would like to change them to all to 2.5, so that they are not washing out the textures around them. With the adjustLight command what setting should I use?

Top pic is 3.0  bottom is 2.5   Notice the difference in color richness on couch and wood wall on the right?  house is  xcostum_House_AF02P(17x16)(by_Nodabba)

A19.0_2020-07-31_01-11-42.jpg

A19.0_2020-07-31_01-12-13.jpg

Edited by cammel (see edit history)

8 hours ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

TANKS

the position of blocks whould help :)

I could do something like this

"block name, position, rotation"

if that's ok?

@cammel

The game doesn't store the light settings in the prefab files if you use the default values. That's why the adjustLight command doesn't touch unconfigured lights at the moment. I'll try to change this.

BTW. the next update is scheduled for this weekend.

18 hours ago, Pille said:

I could do something like this

"block name, position, rotation"

if that's ok?

"path, block name, position, rotation, color/texture name path"

tanks

18 hours ago, Pille said:

@cammel

The game doesn't store the light settings in the prefab files if you use the default values. That's why the adjustLight command doesn't touch unconfigured lights at the moment. I'll try to change this.

BTW. the next update is scheduled for this weekend.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:05 PM, cammel said:

Thanks Pille,

Looking forward to the update. Can I set them with your editor manually?

Yes, if you click on a light you can change its settings in the edit tab. Click middle mouse button to read the setting data. However, my editor won't be able to read the data if you never touched the light (AFAIK you open the light setting menu and click ok in the ingame editor to make it readable).

@cammel

The game doesn't store the light settings in the prefab files if you use the default values. That's why the adjustLight command doesn't touch unconfigured lights at the moment. I'll try to change this.

Sorry but I tried and it didn't work. You have to edit the light manually or at least do what is written above before using adjustLight.

@ArNaLdInHo

What is path and color/texture name path?

Changelog 0.89

* added icon preview for edit tab

* added randomized replacing for advanced replacing tool
* added console command 'save block data' to save block information the a file (block_data.txt in the directory of the editor). Type help in the console for more information

* added SleeperIsQuestExclude and ShowQuestClearCount to sleeper volume widget.

* some bugfixes I can't remember

Download v0.89

On 8/3/2020 at 2:21 PM, Pille said:

Changelog 0.89

* added icon preview for edit tab

* added randomized replacing for advanced replacing tool
* added console command 'save block data' to save block information the a file (block_data.txt in the directory of the editor). Type help in the console for more information

* added SleeperIsQuestExclude and ShowQuestClearCount to sleeper volume widget.

* some bugfixes I can't remember

Download v0.89

This update have not implement my sugestion ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks you Stalli for replying....

On 8/11/2020 at 3:52 AM, ArNaLdInHo said:

This update have not implement my sugestion ?

I did what I could (see changelog below) without having gotten an answer to my question. ;) My question was 'What is path and color/texture name path?'...

"* added console command 'save block data' to save block information the a file (block_data.txt in the directory of the editor). Type help in the console for more information"

Preview - version 0.9

Implemented:

* Added hint to ALT info box.
* 5000% - 10000% percent faster global block search + support for searching for block names instead of block IDs + new global block search won't close your currently loaded POI
* more soon...

Planned:

Map post-processing feature allowing to add ships and other water related POIs to the coast + underground tunnel systems/dungeons below towns.

The first update (scheduled for Halloween) will primarily include a world editor allowing you edit every feature of a map. It comes with additional functions for automatic prefab placement. So you can take an existing map and the editor will be able to automatically add water POIs like Ships or underground content like sewers beneath streets or caves (I'll provide a set of underground and water POIs to demonstrate how this feature works). Prefab stacking will probably also be possible (you can let the editor place a prefab depending on the position of another POI).

I don't know yet if I will extend this to a map generator later.