Edit History

Pille

Pille

On 7/31/2020 at 3:05 PM, cammel said:

Thanks Pille,

Looking forward to the update. Can I set them with your editor manually?

Yes, if you click on a light you can change its settings in the edit tab. Click middle mouse button to read the setting data. However, my editor won't be able to read the data if you never touched the light (AFAIK you open the light setting menu and click ok in the ingame editor to make it readable).

@cammel

The game doesn't store the light settings in the prefab files if you use the default values. That's why the adjustLight command doesn't touch unconfigured lights at the moment. I'll try to change this.

Sorry but I tried and it didn't work. You have to edit the light manually or at least do what is written above before using adjustLight.

@ArNaLdInHo

What is path and color/texture name path?

Pille

Pille

Thanks Pille,

Yes, if you click on a light you can change its settings in the edit tab. Click middle mouse button to read the setting data. However, my editor won't be able to read the data if you never touched the light (AFAIK you open the light setting menu and click ok in the ingame editor to make it readable).

@cammel

The game doesn't store the light settings in the prefab files if you use the default values. That's why the adjustLight command doesn't touch unconfigured lights at the moment. I'll try to change this.

Sorry but that doesn't work. You have to edit the light manually or at least do what is written above before using adjustLight.

@ArNaLdInHo

Pille

Pille

Thanks Pille,

@ArNaLdInHo