Edit History

cammel

cammel

1 hour ago, Pille said:

@cammel

You mean, you used the adjustLight command in the console of the editor?

Yes it only happened a couple of times. I figure it was something I did.  Currently all lights are at a default of intensity 3.0 in ingame editor. I would like to change them to all to 2.5, so that they are not washing out the textures around them. With the adjustLight command what setting should I use?

Top pic is 3.0  bottom is 2.5   Notice the difference in color richness on couch and wood wall on the right?  house is  xcostum_House_AF02P(17x16)(by_Nodabba)

A19.0_2020-07-31_01-11-42.jpg

A19.0_2020-07-31_01-12-13.jpg

cammel

cammel

1 hour ago, Pille said:

@cammel

Yes it only happened a couple of times. I figure it was something I did.  Currently all lights are at a default of intensity 3.0 in ingame editor. I would like to change them to all to 2.5, so that they are not washing out the textures around them. With the adjustLight command what setting should I use?

A19.0_2020-07-31_01-11-42.jpg

A19.0_2020-07-31_01-12-13.jpg

cammel

cammel

1 hour ago, Pille said:

@cammel