Edit History

Pille

Pille

@ArNaLdInHo

These looks like coordinates and rotations of the models of the blocks or something like that. That's why decimal numbers are used. It seems to be unrelated to the actual block positions. I don't know where to get the corresponding data from to be honest and don't think that would help you either. If you only need the positions of the blocks, I could do that, but then the output format that you suggested makes no sense since it has nothing to do with the POI...

@cammel

You mean, you used the adjustLight command in the console of the editor?

Pille

Pille

@ArNaLdInHo

These looks like coordinates and rotations of the models of the blocks or something like that. That's why decimal numbers are used. It seems to be unrelated to the actual block positions. I don't know where to get the corresponding data from to be honest and don't think that would help you either. If you only need the positions of the blocks, I could do that, but then the output format you suggested makes no sense since it has nothing to do with the POI...

@cammel

Pille

Pille

@ArNaLdInHo

These looks like coordinates and rotations of the models of the blocks or something like that. That's why decimal numbers are used. It seems to be unrelated to the actual block positions. I don't know where to get the corresponding data from to be honest and don't think that would help you either. If you only need the positions of the blocks, I could do that, but then the output you suggested makes no sense since it has nothing to do with the POI...

@cammel