[WIP] True Survival SDX

Spider

Characters are not nesesserily able to use their class abilities from the start in this mod. They have the skill, but they can use it usually close to the mid game.

Literally every other profession has an advantage from the second you log in - you can buy the fishing profession, essentially, by choosing chef (to start with a knife) and spending your first point on the fishing perk. No bonus stats, no exclusive recipes and you aren't learning something that is gated behind some ridiculous requirement like engineering 50 or level 10 (for electrician / forge guy).

@Spider

Also, lure6 isn't gated by the lure recipe, and I can't find which perk unlocks lure (though it seems to be gated behind a perk and not a recipe, though this might also not be working correctly)

@BenjyRomig-

Fixed the bamboo and sunflowers. Fisherman can make a Simple Pole its only a fishing line a hook and bamboo. What could we do to the fisherman to make him more unique? Maybe a special Fishing Lure that maxes out his catch when fishing and that only he can make? The knife for the Fisherman is kind of important. When you catch a fish you have to place it on the ground and clean it. To do that you need a knife. O and Lures are unlocked as you level your Hunting Skill. Thanks for the feed back.

@carpediembr-

That's not a bug its a feature lol Looks like that car got into an accident and crashed into that storage container.

@Akrux-

Im sure its possible but it would have to be done manually. I thought about adding more inventory space but from what I read it still does not save your inventory in the extra spaces when you log out. So it didn't sound like a good idea.

Game crashed

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
 at XUiC_ActiveBuffList.OnClose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUiController.OnClose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUiWindowGroup.OnClose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GUIWindowManager.Close (.GUIWindow _w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GUIWindowManager.Remove (System.String _windowName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUi.Cleanup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUi.Shutdown () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUi.ReloadLocal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.SaveAndCleanupWorld () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ConnectionManager.Net_DisconnectedFromServer (System.String _reason) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at NetworkCommon.DisconnectedFromServerEv (System.String _msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at NetworkClientUNET.XJ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at (wrapper delegate-invoke) Steam/UpdateDelegate:invoke_void__this__ ()
 at Steam.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
 at XUiC_CollectedItemList.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at XUi.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

it looks like you disconnected. That looks like the error you get when you quit the server. I was having a lot of disconnects with 15.2 also. I got it to stop by starting the game through Steam and showing the Game Launcher then select "Disable UNET Networking" (make sure EAC is off). Then try starting it.

it looks like you disconnected. That looks like the error you get when you quit the server. I was having a lot of disconnects with 15.2 also. I got it to stop by starting the game through Steam and showing the Game Launcher then select "Disable UNET Networking" (make sure EAC is off). Then try starting it.

The Mod Launcher also has a checkbox to disable UNET Networking, under the Play button. Seems to be more of an issue lately, regardless of mods installed.

Well since 8am EST it should be fixed if it was after that please let me know.

Fishing-

I added the 2 floating boat recipes to the Fisherman's starting recipes. So in essence he can be safe every night if he wanted. That's a pretty good profession perk. What do you think?

Well since 8am EST it should be fixed if it was after that please let me know.

Fishing-

I added the 2 floating boat recipes to the Fisherman's starting recipes. So in essence he can be safe every night if he wanted. That's a pretty good profession perk. What do you think?

IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE CLOTH PLEASE GO TO THE LAUNCHER AND DELETE THE TRUE SURVIVAL SDX MOD AND RE INSTALL IT. THIS SHOULD FIX IT.

Being able to float on water, at an early lvl is a huge perk imo!

Fixed my Cloth issue!

ok I tried to make cloth and couldn't so I read about deleting my mod and reinstalling it now I get no starter professions, any way to use without the launcher, or using copy paste like I used to or even the sdx launcher. something that works please.

Abatar

ok I tried to make cloth and couldn't so I read about deleting my mod and reinstalling it now I get no starter professions, any way to use without the launcher, or using copy paste like I used to or even the sdx launcher. something that works please.

Abatar

You can bypass the launcher by making a shortcut on your desktop and run the game directly, as long as you provide the .exe with the parameters it needs.

My shortcut runs: C:\7D2D\Spider\True_Survival_SDX\7DaysToDie.exe -sdxconfig=C:\7D2D\Spider\True_Survival_SDX\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\settings.ini -nounet

Works fine, but you have to keep updating your game files manually as the launcher does that for you.

Archived