[WIP] True Survival SDX

Spider

Thanks for the update! I've got another issue. Iron Hatches upgrade with iron twice, then you just keep upgrading them with iron and it gowngrades, upgrades, downgrades, upgrades, etc. Endless cycle. Doesn't move on to whatever is next (Forged Iron)

Found you two possible bugs

The fermentation barrel requires nails. it is the only recipe that requires it and nails can not be made, only nail so you may want to change nails to nail

also looted red shorts. They looked like shorts and icon for shorts but it was actually a recipe for a bunch of pants. See screenshot below.

So far loving this to death... LITERALLY!!! lol

6EE248ECC76CB8EC494A58C793B9482539579E03

Hey everyone, I'm trying to host a server with this mod.. I downloaded: Server Mod Files- (Only for servers not for players, EAC Off)

https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/TrueS...lSDXServer.git

Install Instructions-Simply Copy and overwrite game files using the file structure provided.

However, when anyone tries to log onto the server it gives the following error:

506935256_Screenshottestservererror.jpg.f4a9e4a19a477b7d54d3b3d854d59310.jpg

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this here. Please let me know if not.. Thanks!!

1243086376_Screenshottestservererror.jpg.b53fbf7632d93d82e72194402155c78e.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm trying to host a server with this mod.. I downloaded: Server Mod Files- (Only for servers not for players, EAC Off)

https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/TrueS...lSDXServer.git

Install Instructions-Simply Copy and overwrite game files using the file structure provided.

However, when anyone tries to log onto the server it gives the following error:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19436[/ATTACH]

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this here. Please let me know if not.. Thanks!!

Sorry that you are having trouble with the clients.

I may be getting too old, but I can't make out error in your screenshot. Are you using the mod launcher for each client? If so, would you mind going to the view menu, then select log files. I would be interested in the output_log file

I am trying to figure out what's causing these enormous lag spikes that freeze up the game for up to 20 seconds that I'm getting in SP, it seems to occur only in certain chunks in RWG. At first I thought it was a memory leak or chunk loading but probably not since it also happens moments after starting the game and when standing still.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's especially strange because the mod runs smooth for me, just these really long pauses.

I'd appreciate if someone could give me the line of code that dictates how many NPCs spawn.

I am trying to figure out what's causing these enormous lag spikes that freeze up the game for up to 20 seconds that I'm getting in SP, it seems to occur only in certain chunks in RWG. At first I thought it was a memory leak or chunk loading but probably not since it also happens moments after starting the game and when standing still.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's especially strange because the mod runs smooth for me, just these really long pauses.

I'd appreciate if someone could give me the line of code that dictates how many NPCs spawn.

I've found hard lag around certain water blocks. Some water blocks seem to spawn in the sky instead of where they "belong" causing enormous water skyscrapers which lag the ♥♥♥♥ out of my machine.

I get those long pauses when I push my video ram too much. The video card resets and pauses while the game rebuilds the graphics. Lowering UMA texture size helped.

I've found hard lag around certain water blocks. Some water blocks seem to spawn in the sky instead of where they "belong" causing enormous water skyscrapers which lag the ♥♥♥♥ out of my machine.

Ive seen the water spots to the sky too. Not causing me lag though

Mining finds. I am in Forest. Using steel shovel, why i hit coal or the hardstone, there is no sound played back by the hitting. Also noticed the swing time between iron shovel, and steel, the steel swings faster. Im in the hardstone level of mining and dont seem to get iron yet.

Also see this error in log:

2017-03-12T09:35:34 252.204 ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_Msteel_on_stone

2017-03-12T09:35:37 255.005 ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_Msteel_on_stone

2017-03-12T09:35:44 262.488 ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_Msteel_on_stone

2017-03-12T09:35:46 263.987 ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_Msteel_on_stone

2017-03-12T09:35:47 265.538 ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_Msteel_on_stone

2017-03-12T09:35:49 267.056 ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_Msteel_on_stone

2017-03-12T09:35:50 268.638 ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_Msteel_on_stone

Happens with every hit on hardstone, using steel pick, error just shows up in console, no crash or other issue as i can see yet

@xyth-

To get credit for crafting something for a quest you have to watch it complete.

@Jeoshua-

-Removed the Trader Quest.

-I will clean up the asset file when its closer to finished. Some of those files were being used and some may still get put in.

-That is the only way we have figured out how to turn off the lights. If you know of another way I would be happy to try it.

@wolverine576-

-Check your files, I tested the Burn Barrel and it works in SP and on the Server, all the files are correct also.

-Steel Tools do not have a hit noise because they are made of steel and not iron. This is a known bug and when I figure out how to fix it I will. It shouldn't cause any problems, its just strange to hit something and not hear anything.

@Erik Louden-

Read the description on the Coop and it explains what to do

@JaxTeller718-

-You have old files, that was a bug from 2 builds ago. Please refresh your mod files.

-All clothes should be able to teach you the recipe for that type of clothes. IE: a pair of pants can teach you how to make all the paints but you have to destroy that item to learn them. Also FYI clothes drop only at low quality you should learn the clothes and craft your own for better quality items

@BenjyRomig-

Thanks. Fixed it. I did that to do some testing with a plant and forgot to change it back.

I have never seen floating water blocks. Does this happen a lot? Any pictures?

spider, I was on server.. the last two log attempts chat would not work.. and not far from traveling, keep falling through map. Also had many red question marks on gui.

Seems you didn't install the mod correctly. Use 7d2d Launcher to install (and run) the mod.

@Spider

Ill test again the Burn Barrel issue, but all files were vanilla, then installed mod.

Also been poking around in the ore distribution. Noticed most iron is near bedrock, except in pine forest, where there is a small amount to be found near surface. Burnt Biome had a huge amount near surface.

Im using the <!-- ore block visualisation. Uncomment this section to make underground ores visible.

Trick to fly around in god mode underground to view

Off to find a pine forest near a burnt biome i go lol

Quest bug: 1. ON quest #26 says Quest_Basicsurvial26_Desc as description rather than proper quest description

Recommendation: On some quests like "craft cloth fragments" eliminate the gather cotton requirement and just index on making the cloth as in early game you need to use the cloth you make as you go (bandages, sleeping bag etc. And so you generally complete the cloth part and be at zero on the gather part. Gathering another 100 cotton for a little exp isn't going to happen till later in game when I'm not worried about using time for important stuff, yet this is a beginner quest. Again, it aint broke, just makes little play sense as it stands.

Aslo, maybe a bug, but I made an anvil in the forge, used it in the forge. All good. Moved anvil out of the forge and set down on table as workbench. Tried to make another anvil in forge and it says I no longer have the skill. Have all the materials in the forge, have hammer etc. Dropped out of game to reboot to see if that clears but came here first......

Update: I apparently used a forge i found without being L10 or buying the forge perk. Maybe you patched that today?

Sorry that you are having trouble with the clients.

I may be getting too old, but I can't make out error in your screenshot. Are you using the mod launcher for each client? If so, would you mind going to the view menu, then select log files. I would be interested in the output_log file

Think spider got me straight.. thanks!!

I saw this earlier, but was not sure if this was a vanilla issue or not.

I was in a desert area at the time, noticed humps/pillars of water in a lake and above way up were these pouring chunks of water in the sky.

Issues found:

1. Green spiders are not attacked by wandering survivors

2. Green spiders give nothing when you chop them up

3. Green spiders do not attack wandering survivors

4. Eating food that is still in the fire doesnt work, only works once move it to your inventory

5. killing a follower body instantly dissappeared, if zombie killed them they did not disappear

6. GoodNight shows a repair option but in details is says no repair

Suggestion:

1. cars could use more hp, seems to get wrecked by any z in 2 hits

Thanks

Cant remember if I posted this here yet or not. Treasure Hunter doesn't seem to be working. I'm 3/3 and my radius is still the same as when I was 0/3. According to the 7d2d Wiki: http://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Treasure_Quest

The hot-spot area is reduced based on the characters Treasure Hunter (Perk) level[1]

Level 1 Treasure Hunter = Within 9 block radius

Level 2 Treasure Hunter = Within 7 block radius

Level 3 Treasure Hunter = Within 5 block radius

These settings can be found (and changed) in progression.xml.

Archived