Corn doesn't grow wild

The Rogue Tomato

Re: pimp criticism

<snip> for space

You are 100% correct. I would also like to further define "constructive criticism".

The traits of constructive criticism are Positivity, Solution Oriented, Specific, and delivered respectfully

Generally comprising helpful and specific recommendations for positive change, effective criticism is extremely focused on a distinct issue or set of issues, as opposed to providing general feedback on the item or standard as a whole.

Often times I think we all from time to time think we are providing constructive criticism when in fact it is just criticism that bears no fruit and of course there are those that have no understanding of what it means at all.

I think one must learn exactly what the difference is between the two definitions and then adjust ones own behavior accordingly. That is if one desires to better his/her communication skills and be heard by those that our constructive criticisms are targeted at.

Been to 48 states (ND and AK are left) and Nebraska is by far the most boring with their damn corn fields...

damn you got me beat. I've lived in around 30 or so of the states and 2 countries overseas. I feel bad for people that never end up leaving the state they grew up in. :(

- - - Updated - - -

*rolls eyes* watching that gives the same feeling of annoyance and frustration from trying to fix bugs in games lol. :rapture:

*looks up from playing Mariokart*

Everyone play nice and stop insulting others whether that be TFP or fellow forum users. If someone posts something you think is inappropriate don’t respond. Report it and let us deal with it. I see half a dozen people piling on one which is definitely not fair or needed. Not all voices need to be cheerful. I’ll clean up this mess of back and forth sniping between one vs the mob as soon as I’m away from mobile which should be soon given the rate this damn Nintendo game sucks away my battery life.

*starts one more race*

Everyone play nice and stop insulting others whether that be TFP or fellow forum users. If someone posts something you think is inappropriate don’t respond. Report it and let us deal with it. I see half a dozen people piling on one which is definitely not fair or needed. Not all voices need to be cheerful. I’ll clean up this mess of back and forth sniping between one vs the mob as soon as I’m away from mobile which should be soon given the rate this damn Nintendo game sucks away my battery life.

*starts one more race*

I love the cow level. Hate the rainbow one. That is all.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got done downloading your block particle modlet. ♥♥♥♥ took an hour and a half!

..is it sad I don't remember that one? :)

They're way smarter than dogs, dogs are like little babies that will love you no matter what, you hit them? It's okay in about 5 minutes they've forgotten (I don't hit any animals, just to be clear).

Cats in the other hand are like teenagers, they remember ♥♥♥♥, they'll hate you if you mistreat them and they don't need your attention 24/7 like dogs.

I love all animals, especially Trankitas's.

Dogs have owners, cats have servants ^^

*starts one more race*

Enjoy your game Roland, I'll follow your advice.

And you may be tough sometimes but at least you're fair.

Archived