Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Rogue Tomato

Corn doesn't grow wild

In regards to "corn", most corn currently sold (almost all of it) is genetically modified to not be able to give fertile seed. It's due to patents, blah blah, blah. There was a documentary I remember seeing around ten years ago as a farmer was sued for planting his own corn from natural seed or something like that.

So, I want trees that are planted by us to grow randomly between the 900 level and 1200 level so they blend better with our forests. I know...dumb request, but any chance....?

Yeah, Terminator seeds that don’t reproduce so farmers have only one place they can get their seeds from. Seems legit. I trust my government. Don’t red flag me.

You should really google more. 5 seconds of googling and believing only the first thing that pops up is not a good way of conducting research. It does grow in the wild as I have said. Google it more.

I also watched the History channel. :)

Yeah, Terminator seeds that don’t reproduce so farmers have only one place they can get their seeds from. Seems legit. I trust my government. Don’t red flag me.

lol if only this was untrue :(

enough ABOUT THE FING CORN

JUST GET LIVING OF THE LAND AND BE ON YOUR WAY!!!!

Calm down hommie its all good. If a simple debate of corn gets out of control, lol, then there are moderators that will step in and work there magic. Yelling at and cursing at the whole forum is not the way this is handled.

Calm down hommie its all good. If a simple debate of corn gets out of control, lol, then there are moderators that will step in and work there magic. Yelling at and cursing at the whole forum is not the way this is handled.

sit down and hush up... stop using reasoning :)

enough ABOUT THE FING CORN

JUST GET LIVING OF THE LAND AND BE ON YOUR WAY!!!!

I am kind of surprised you didn't use the opportunity to propose all kinds of new seeds for veggies, fruits, tress, etc.

(And then all kinds of new food recipes...)

Whoops...

calm down hommie its all good. If a simple debate of corn gets out of control, lol, then there are moderators that will step in and work there magic. Yelling at and cursing at the whole forum is not the way this is handled.

im just joking around xd

- - - Updated - - -

who knew that a fourm for a zombie game could turn into a discount farmville

dose this happen often?

I also watched the History channel. :)

Conclusive proof that aliens taught the original Americans about agriculture, botany, and the basics of CRISPR :-)

im just joking around xd

- - - Updated - - -

who knew that a fourm for a zombie game could turn into a discount farmville

dose this happen often?

We already suggested the Farmville version of the game to madmole, but he said that we were going to have much better Christmas decor than that game has. I'm personally excited about the ability to do my farming on my mobile device while fighting zombies. Mobile 7 Days to Die is the bestest!

your jokes are corn ballin good sir. :)

I was going to make a corn joke, but I didn't want to be a stalker.

:dog: