What are you listening to?

DUST2DEATH

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Joe-Jimi Hendrix

Stairway to Heaven-Led Zeppelin

The House of the Rising Sun- The Animals (one of my favorites)

All Along the Watchtower-Jimi Hendrix

Jumpin' Jack Flash- The Rolling Stones

Enter Sandman-Metallica

Heart Shaped Box-Nirvana

God's Gonna Cut You Down-Johnny Cash

Love Her Madly-The Doors

You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi

Thunderstruck-AC/DC (one of my favorites)

Paradise City-Guns N' Roses (one of my favorites)

Don't Stop Believin'-Journey

Welcome to the Jungle-Guns N' Roses

Mr. Brownstone-Guns N' Roses

Hells Bells- AC/DC (one of my favorites)

Black Hole Sun-Soundgarden

Nothing Else Matters-Metallica

For Whom the Bell Tolls-Metallica

Dream On-Aerosmith

Back In Black-AC/DC

Paint It Black-The Rolling Stones

Wanted Dead or Alive-Bon Jovi

White Wedding-Billy Idol

Lithium-Nirvana

The Unforgiven-Metallica

The Unforgiven II-Metallica

Wheel In the Sky-Journey

Any Way You Want It-Journey

Crackerbox Palace-George Harrison

Well I've said some of my favorite songs that I listen to on a day to day basis,

-Bomb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Most of the bands i like are pretty well known; nirvana, soundgarden, sum 41, germs, meat puppets, foo, etc... But one band you all sould check out if you like any of those is badflower. Thier ep Temper is sick! The song "soap," not on the ep, is sick as well.

I've seen them live twice and they put one one hell of a show!

• 4 weeks later...
Silence.

The whirring of a PC fan under low power.

It's beautiful.

I can only imagine how beautiful it sounds but personally feels a little monotonous for my liking. I've been listening to jazz a lot lately. I love how every tune tells pretty much a different story. Well, the whirring probably tells a story too, and whether you need to get a new computer or not.

Anyone listen to godsmacks new album? Ive heard a few of the songs and im just not sure about this new style. Bulletproof and When Legends Rise (also title of the album) are kinda growing on me.

Im a big godsmack fan, the godsmack of the past anyway. Keep Away and Cryin Like a Bi_ch is a few of my favorites from them.

I wasn't aware Godsmack had a new album, I'll have to check it out.

I used to listen to a lot of Godsmack when I was younger, I still listen to them some; I definitely prefer the older stuff.

I'll be curious to see what you think. I havent heard the entire album but heard it was less than half an hour long, only like 10 tracks i think. "When Legends Rise" is the title.

I liked their last album, "1,000 Horse Power". Love the tracks "FML", "Generation Day", and "Locked & Loaded".

I listen to music every single day without fail, often from many genres of music. I do avoid most of the popularized garbage you hear on the radio though. Some of the best music in the world is never to be heard on any radio station, which is really sad considering the ridiculously tiny playlists they all have. Here's just another tiny sample of what I've been listening to lately:

A little bit of metal, a little bit of comeday / rap, a little bit of classic rock in acapella form, a little bit of electronic music and a little bit of Folk.

• 4 weeks later...

Righeira - No Tengo Dinero

FM-84- Wild Ones

Trevor Something- Come Back Down

Modern Talking- Cheri Cheri Lady May not work later, just youtube it if you wanna listen.

Great album if you want to relax

Recommend listening to the album, pretty funky.

Album is great, recommend listening

Drive is my favorite movie with a great soundtrack. Ryan Gosling and Bryan Cranston do an amazing job at acting.

My absolute favorite song of all time, I can never get tired of listening to it. When you are driving in the open country side at sunset with this song is perhaps the most comfy experience of my life. I really recommend the artist's other stuff if you liked this, although not as good, but still good.

I really want a zombie game set in 1980's America with alot of neon lights. Would pray it wouldn't have an overwhelming amount of pop culture references. Neo-80's and 80's music is great if you pick through it.

• 1 year later...

Archived